seven

Harry and I's schedules were very different. The day had just turned into Saturday and the Sidemen party was last Friday. Harry and I didn't get a chance to see each other for about a week after he spent the night at my apartment. I was busy working, whilst Harry and the other guys had taken a trip to America to film some videos. Their lives were crazy and exciting, I was utterly envious.

My bare feet hit my kitchen tiles as I made my way to my fridge and pantry, getting all the ingredients I needed to make dinner. 2am. It was a bit late for dinner but I was very hungry. It was fine, I didn't have work today. I had my laptop facing me on the kitchen bench so I could watch Sidemen videos while I made dinner. I put on the theme park hide and seek video and began preparing my food.

I really enjoyed cooking. I understand that I could easily order food and get it delivered, but there was something about cooking that I really loved. I found it really relaxing and, obviously, a lot cheaper and healthier.

Just before I went to put my dinner in the oven, I hear a ringing sound coming from my laptop. I look over to see that Harry was wanting to Facetime. I walk over to my laptop and hit the 'accept' button. His face pops up on my screen and I could see myself in the corner. Harry's eyes looked bloodshot and he had dark circles under his eyes, his hair messier than usual.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine but I'm at the airport right now and my flight just got rescheduled for 11pm and it's currently 6pm and I am absolutely exhausted and I just want to come home and I miss you," he rants in one breath.

"Are you by yourself?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I am. The other guys are staying for a few more days but I have to be back for my family's house warming party on Monday, plus I need a day to sleep. I've already told my Mum that I'm going," he explains, "There isn't much point in me being here any longer anyway, we've finished filming everything".

"What kind of videos did you film?" I said, hoping to take his mind off the fact that he has to stay at the airport for 5 hours by himself.

"All kinds, we are well ahead of videos which means I get to spend a lot of time with you," he smiled, "We filmed another hide and seek video, we filmed another calory challenge, we filmed another speed dating video, we filmed-"

He got cut off by some woman on the intercom, talking about other flights that weren't his. He listened anyway. When she stopped speaking, he turned his attention back to me.

"Have you enjoyed yourself?" I smiled. He smiled back.

"I have, I just wish you could have come. I've actually missed you so much," he said, biting his lip.

"I've missed you too, I'll see you soon though," I said, grabbing my lasagne and putting it in the oven.

"What are you making?" he asked.

"Lasagne for one," I said with a frown. There was no doubt that I was going to eat it all by myself while watching a sad movie. The Simpsons Movie really hits different at 3am.

"Save some for me!" he laughed. Not a chance mate.

"Of course," I lied. I rested my elbows on the bench in front of me, giving Harry all of my attention while I waited for my lasagne to cook.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about last Friday," he confessed. The thought of that night made my heart warm.

"Me too," I admitted with a smile.

"I also haven't been able to stop thinking about how my family will act on Monday," he bit his quivering bottom lip.

"Shh it's okay, nothing bad is going to happen. We can go for only a short amount of time if you'd like," I suggested.