three

(disclaimer: For the sake of the storyline, I'm making up a lot of stuff about Harry's family life).

"Hey," Harry said.

I darted my head to the right. Harry was next to me, leaning against the wall too. Our eyes met and my stomach was attacked with butterflies. His mouth curves into a smile, before looking down to his feet and then back up at my eyes. This boy almost had me weak at the knees, and I didn't even know him.

"Hey," I responded, returning the smile.

"I thought I'd introduce myself properly, you know, without the, uh, cameras," he said shyly, "I'm Harry, and your name's Harvi if I remembered correctly?"

"It is, I'm surprised you remembered after meeting so many other people," I smiled.

"Trust me, it would be hard to forget you," he mumbled and bit his lip slightly. I wasn't quite sure what he meant by that, but I thought I'd let it slide for now. The other Sidemen and the girls that stood behind me in line came piling out of the door and began walking to their cars that were parked on the street. Simon, JJ and Tobi all gave me a wave.

"Bog, are you coming back to the house with us?!" Ethan shouted from the carpark which was only about 20 metres. Harry turned to look at me.

"Are you busy right now?" he looked into my eyes. His heart eyes sent a shiver down my spine. I shook my head.

"Nah, I've made plans boys. I'll see you tomorrow!" he yelled back at them. The others went to their cars and Harry and I started to walk slowly down the street.

"How do you think filming went?" I said.

"I think it went okay, you know. Some of the girls were a bit odd, but at least we got the footage we needed," he explained.

"I'm guessing I was one of the weird ones?" I grinned.

"Oh, you were the weirdest," he said sarcastically, putting his arm around me and pulled me into a side hug as we kept walking.

We continued talking until we arrived at the coffee shop where I met Simon, funnily enough. There was no awkward silence and I felt very comfortable and safe with Harry. I felt the same with Simon, but this felt different. Yes, I felt comfortable talking to Simon and being around him, but Simon didn't give me the butterflies that Harry gave me. It was an indescribable feeling. It felt as if we were destined to meet and spend time together.

Once Harry and I got our drinks, we took a seat in a booth in the corner.

"Tell me more about you," Harry asked, resting his arms on the table and locking eyes with me.

"I grew up in London as an only child. I moved out last year and into a small loft apartment which is actually a 5 minute walk from here. Being an only child meant that I had to gain independence fairly fast and so for a while now, I've wanted to live by myself because I'm just so used to being by myself," I said. Harry just sat there, listening to everything I was saying.

"How do you manage to pay rent?" he asked.

"My grandparents on my Mom's side died in a car accident about two years ago. They left my family a fair amount of money so I used the money I was given to move into my apartment. I also work in a small shoe store in Central London. It's not that exciting, but it's keeping me alive for now. I thought it would be the best thing for not only me but for my parents as well. I was always causing trouble when I lived with them," I explained. He nodded and took a sip of his drink.

"I'm sorry for your loss," he said, resting his drink on the table in front of him.

"I'm done talking about me, tell me about you," I said.

"I don't want to get too in detail about my family because, uh, it's a little bit messy. So, I have two siblings; a sister and a brother. I grew up in Guernsey but moved to London when I was 17 because my family got too out of control. My parents got divorced when I was 12 and my Mom got remarried to an asshole when I was 14. I hate him with a burning passion. He made my life hell so I moved out as soon as I could. This was when my Youtube channel was getting pretty big. I had friends in London and I knew moving there would be a good decision in terms of my career and also moving away from my stepdad. I moved in with my friends Cal and Cal and I've been living with them ever since," he ranted.

"I'm so sorry you had to deal with that, I'm glad that you're happy now though," I smiled. He went to say something but stopped himself. He looked out of the window, squinting into the sunlight. He was so attractive.

There were some things that he wasn't telling me, but I didn't want to ask in case I was intruding on something. He was looking upset before he met me about an hour ago, meaning that it wasn't about me and it wasn't any of my business. So why did I care so much?