fifteen

(a/n: here's an EXTRA LONG chapter for not posting for two weeks, i hope this makes up for it x ps. there's bound to be spelling errors so my apologies)

My eyes fluttered open once I heard my phone start to ring from beside me. I wriggled out of Harry's embrace and quickly grabbed my phone before heading downstairs quietly. Harry sleeping well was rare and not something that I wanted to ruin.

"It's eight-thirty in the morning, what's so important?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Harvi, hi," my co-worker Jenna said through the phone, "Would it be possible for you to come into work today?"

"I guess so," I replied, "What time?"

"Are you able to come in at ten?" she asked.

"Yep, I'll see you then," I said before hanging up.

I didn't like the idea of Harry having to be babysat but I didn't want to risk anything. He meant too much to me. I needed to make plans for him.

I grabbed my phone and called Simon. He picked up after a few rings.

"Hey Harvi, what's up?" his cheerful voice spoke.

"Hey Simon, do you think you'd be able to make plans with Harry? I've been asked to come into work and we don't feel comfortable leaving him by himself just yet," I said.

"That's understandable. I'll organise a MoreSidemen video for today or something," he replied

"That'd be great, thank you," I smiled.

"Are you and Harry coming to Will's place tonight," Simon said excitedly.

"What's happening at Will's?" I asked

"A few of us are going around for drinks, you guys should come," he stated.

"Sure, we'll go. Sounds like fun," I said.

"Cool. If Harry's going to be with us all day, we'll just meet you there. I'll text you the address," he said.

"Sweet, thank you so much," I smiled.

"All good, see you later," Simon said before I hung up. My feet dragged me back up to Harry's room and to my surprise, he was awake. It made me sad that he wasn't catching up on sleep but it also made me happy to see his cheerful eyes. I loved the way he looked at me. He made me feel so special. He gave me a cheeky smile when I walked into the room.

"Morning," I said and returned a cheeky smile.

"Who was that on the phone?" Harry yawned.

"Jenna, she wants me to come into work today," I sat on the side of the bed. I reached my hand out to play with his hair but Harry, however, seemed to have different plans. He sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling us back so that I was laying in his arms. I rested my head on his chest, his arms around me to stop me from escaping. Jokes on him, I didn't want to escape.

"What time do you have to be there?" his deep morning voice said into my hair while he ran his fingers through it.

"At ten, I need to get ready now," I said and tried to get out of Harry's embrace. He attempted to pull me back into a cuddle but I managed to stand up. I looked at him and giggled, a pout was spread across his face. I leant down and pressed a kiss on his cheek before walking to his bathroom with some clothes I had grabbed out of my bag.

I did my usual makeup and got changed into the outfit above (without the fanny pack). My hair was already in a loose low ponytail, I decided to leave it like that as it looked cute. After spraying on some deodorant and brushing my teeth, I walked out of Harry's bathroom to began gathering the things I needed for work. My hands scooped up my phone, earphones, keys and my wallet and put them into a small black shoulder bag.