ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓉⓌⓄ

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

         "You are the cause of my euphoria"

After the 'incident' I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, and after that I put on my clothes and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and ignoring my step-brothers and their friends, I bent down to get myself a bag of chip when I feel something poking my butt.

I look behind me and it was Jungkook, He was getting something from the top shelf. I stood up and glared at him.

Y/N: What the fuck dude? Do you know 'personal space'?

Jungkook:I guess I didn't see you there, I thought you werent human.

I stomped on his foot and ran to my room. I heard him cursing at me and I just chuckled.

(TIMESKIP)

I woke up and did my routine.. As always. It was Saturday and I didn't have anything to do.

I grabbed my phone and texted Sana and Naeun.

(GC)

PORNHUB.COM:
Hey, girls do you wanna come over? We can watch a movie.

HAMSTER🐹🐹:
Sure, It is quite boring here.

👑QueenNaeun👑:
Hmmm.. Im in! 

PORNHUB.COM:
Great! I'll pick you guys up at 3:30 pm k?

HAMSTER🐹🐹:
Ok! Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on my bed and looked at the ground, my door opened and I didn't even notice who came inside.

Then all of a sudden someone wrapped their arms around my waist and put their head on my shoulder.

Jimin: What is my little sister thinking?

Y/N: Go away,dont act like were close.

I removed his arms from me and stood up.

Y/N: What do you want?

Jimin: I dont want anything, I just wanted to cuddle.

Y/N: You definitely need something.. I rolled my eyes.

Jimin: Fine! Can you lend me 100 bucks?

Y/N: Wtf Jimin? Our parents literally give us our daily allowance every month, unless you used it on something stupid.

Jimin: come on just this once! Ill pay you back I promise!

I sighed and grabbed my wallet, I took out 200 dollars and gave it to him. Then he ran after I gave him the money.

Y/N: YOU'RE WELCOME! I shouted.

(TAEHYUNG'S POV)

Tae: Hey Kookie, I need to show you something.

I pulled out my phone and showed Jungkook Y/N's photo in her undergarments.

Jungkook: Damn, I knew it! I knew that she had a lot of curves just by looking at her!

Tae: Trust me it looked much more better if you see it yourself.

Me and Jungkoom started to laugh our asses off and we didnt even notice Jimin coming inside our room.

Jimin grabbed my phone and looked at the picture me and jungkook were looking at.

Jimin: Fuck, I would like some of that ass in my face.

I looked down at Jimin's pants and saw that he was hard just by looking at the picture.

I touched his dick and started to rub it.

Tae: I could help you ease this little guy.

Jimin: If thats what you want.. 'Slut'

(Y/N'S POV)

I went downstairs and grabbed some cookies, I opened the door and started to walk to Sana's home.

After 30 minutes of walking I finally arrived at Sana's place, I rang the doorbell and I was greeted by her Mom.

Mrs. Minatozaki: Hey Y/N, Naeun and Sana are waiting for you in Sana's room.

Y/N: Thanks Mrs.Mina.

I went upstairs and knocked on sana's door, I opened the door and saw the mess that Naeun did in Sana's room.

Naeun: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: What happened here?

Naeun: Oh! Me and Sana were just playing!

Y/N: you guys were just playing? Then why is it this messy?

Naeun: I was chasing Sana.. And Im quite tired..

Y/N: Wheres Sana?

Naeun: She's taking a shower since I accidentally poured orange juice on her.

Y/N: Remind me why Im friends with you guys again?

Naeun: Because no one wanted to be friends with you.

I glared at her, I started to clean up the mess they made when all of a sudden someone came inside the room and it was Sana's mom.

Mrs.Mina: Oh my.. What happened here?

Y/N: Its a long story Mrs.Mina

Mrs.Mina: ok then, would you mind cleaning up?

I just nodded and watched as Mrs.Mina placed some juice and biscuits on the table, we thanked her and closed the door.

(TIMESKIP)

I was super exhausted from all the cleaning since Naeun and Sana didn't help me, I told Sana that I'm gonna be sleeping here and she agreed.

We had to beg Naeun to sleep here as well, at first she didnt want to but with the power of Sana's cuteness we managed to make her say yes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ITS SUPER HARD TO THINK OF ANY IDEAS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE A NEWBIE WRITER LOL! 😂 BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUY ARE ENJOYING THE STORY! BORAHAE! 💜💜