ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒻⓄⓇⓉⓎ ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ

"We must believe only in ourselves
Can’t let go of each other’s hands
We need to be together forever
-Love Maze"
◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

Months has passed and now I'm five months pregnant, (A/N: dont come at me, I got impatient so I'm skipping some days)
My stomach was much more bigger than before and I had to keep eating lots of foods so that my brothers will think that I'm just getting fat and they seem to believe it.

I wear lose t-shirts everytime so that my stomach is not that visible, I still kept thinking who the father is.. Also, each day Jimin becomes more affectionate towards me and I appreciate it a lot.. But I still reject his every nice actions towards me and I don't know why.

I'll tell them once I'm ready and hope that they'll still accept me.. What if one of them is the father? If our parents were still alive will they disown us? Will my grandparents support us or leave us? I don't know! I'm so scared but at the same time I'm very happy knowing that theres a little me growing inside of me.

I'm currently in my room, in my underwear and infront of the mirror.. Observing my stomach. I rubbed my stomach and smiled, "I bet your gonna be as beautiful as your mother.." I said as I continued talking to my baby.

I put my clothes on immediately before anyone comes in, I waddled my way downstairs and looked at my brothers who was playing.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

(Taehyung's POV)

Since months has passed.. Y/N looks like she's pregnant.. I'm not the only one who seemed to notice, Jungkook and Jimin noticed as well.

How come her stomach is the only thing getting bigger and not her arms and thighs? And the way she gets easily tired and always moody, she also vomits every morning.. If she thinks were too stupid to notice then she's wrong.

She is literally showing symptoms of a pregnant woman but we just shrugged it off thinking that she is just really fat and is very sick so everytime we got the chance to take care of her we will do it, "Hey Y/N! Come here play with us!" Jungkook insisted and she just kindly declined and went upstairs once again while holding a bag of chips.

I excused myself and went upstairs, I slowly followed Y/N who was literally walking like a turtle. She enters her room and left the door open, she sat down on her bed trying to catch her breath.

Then thats when I saw her huge stomach, she lifted her shirt a little bit and started rubbing her stomach. I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! I hurried down the stairs and started panting, "Dude what happened? It seems like you have seen a ghost or something" Jimin said while laughing.

"I-Its Y/n"

"What's wrong with her?" Jungkook asked.

"S-she is literal-" I got cut off by the sound of someone coming down the stairs and there Y/N stood, holding her stomach while looking down.

"I knew that this time would come someday and I guess I knew right" Y/N said.

"Y/N? What's wrong I'm confused" Jimin said.

"I'm pregnant Jimin.."  Jimin immediately walked towards Y/N, "Your not joking?!" Jimin asked.

"N-no I'm not" Y/N looked away as if she was nervous and all.

"Who's baby is it?" Jungkook said as he walked towards Y/N and Jimin.

"I don't know who's the father.." She said as she hung her head low.

"Well whoever it is, I bet he is gonna be a great father" I commented.

"I hope so"
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up from my very realistic dream, panting and trying to catch my breath.. My forehead was covered in sweat, I looked around and saw that I was sleeping beside Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully.

How come that dream was so fucking real? Y/N? Pregnant? That's fucking impossible!

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

A/N: Hehe