ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒻⓄⓇⓉⓎ ⓉⓌⓄ

A/N: ok I regret posting  that lol, I'm gonna delete that whenever I want to.
◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

Today was the day we were going to the beach! Namjoon rented us a bus a huge bus which Jin and Suga would be switching driving.

We were now putting all of our stuffs in the bus, "Ahh I'm excited!" I jumped up and down.

I looked at Taehyung, "Taehyung you better make sure that the pet babysitter is coming!"

"She is on her way baby girl" He said as he licked his lips. damn how many weeks has it been since we last kissed..

"Y/N are you ok?" Taehyung waves right infront of my face.

I chuckled nervously "I-Im fine! im going inside first!" I went inside the bus and sat at the very back, I placed my pillows near the window and placed the comforter on the seats. I sat down and let out a relief sigh, "This is so fucking relaxing!" I stretched my body.

"I wanted that spot!" Sana complained.

"Too bad I got my ass on here first" I teased Sana who is currently pouting.

"Sit down guys! We are now going to our destination! My name is Kim SeokJin and I'll be your tour guide for today!"

"What are you doing my love? Come sit here beside me!" Namjoon said as he pat on the empty seat beside him.

"Let's just sing! Turn on the karaoke! Cause we are partying until we die!" Taehyung shouted, Jungkook was just sitting down earphones plugged in and watching porn.

"Bring out the chips and beer!!" Sana added.

I laughed at how ridiculous they all looked like, Namjoon was currently singing and all of them were pretending that they're dying. I didn't mind the noise since I was wearing earphones and I couldn't hear any of Namjoon's horrible singing.

I looked at my phone and it was 7:30 AM, 8 more hours until we arrive at our destination so we will get there in.. 3:30 PM.. If we don't get stuck in traffic.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

I woke up when I heard Jin's shouting through the microphone, he was currently driving the bus since Yoongi got tired.

"It is currently 2:30 PM ladies and gentlemen! I suggest you guys to look at your right side and that is where you'll see lots of hills and the forest! Lovely lovely landscapes!" Jin said.

I opened the curtains and to my suprise the view looked exactly what I saw in the magazine I read last night, I wanted to know more about the place so I did some research.

" Ladies and gentlemen we are currently approaching our destination! We got here so fast since we didn't get into traffic.. You guys can do lots of activities here such as snorkeling, cliff diving, jet skiing, beach volleyball, scuba diving and many more!"
I