ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ

"Look at my feet, look down
The shadow resembles me
Is it the shadow that's shaking
Or is it my feet that are trembling
Of course I‘m not unafraid
Of course it's not all okay
But I know
Awkwardly I flow
I fly together with that black wind
-On"

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

(Y/N's POV)

I was scrolling through my social media when all of a sudden I got a Snapchat notification. I clicked it open and to my surprise its my three brothers..

Are they really that stupid? Don't they know I could see they're Snapchat stories? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard some soft footsteps going pass my room

I stood up and walked to my door, I opened it and went to the stairs. I stood near the bars of the stairs and there I saw my brothers really sneaking out.

I threw a can of softdrink which was there and it hit Jungkook right on the head. "Where are you going huh?"

"No where and its none of your business" Jungkook said.

"I'm telling our grandparents!" I stuck my tongue out.

"Hey Y/N don't be such a snitch!" Taehyung shouted.

"Tell me where your going first"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Were going to a party wanna come?" Jimin said which made Taehyung and Jungkook look at him.

"Ok lover boy we ain't going anywhere when Y/N is gonna come" Jungkook said as he dragged Jimin and Taehyung out the door.

I pouted and Jimin mouths the word "Sorry". I shrugged and just went back to my room.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

I was in my room when I heard a loud thud downstairs, I went downstairs and saw my brothers passed out. I sighed and went towards them.

I tried waking them up with different methods such as pinching them, pinching their nipples, slapping them yet they still didn't wake up.

I groaned and prepared myself to carry Jungkook, taehyung and Jimin to their perspective rooms.

I first started with Jungkook, it was going well but then I accidentally let go of him that he started rolling donw the stairs. I swear I don't care if they get hurt and get bruises.

Then after Jungkook I went to grab Taehyung who was now awake but still drunk, Taehyung was much more harder than Jungkook since he kept running away from me and crying like a baby. Yeontan ended up biting him on the leg since he was so annoying, I helped him to his room and he instantly fell asleep.

I went to go get Jimin but I saw him sitting up, I was about to help him when he suddenly said. "I don't need your help Y/N.. I'm fine.." Then he holds his head as if he was experiencing the most hurting headache.

"Do you wan some medicine Jimin?"

"Sure.. Thanks Y/N"

"No problem.."
I went to the kitchen and grabbed a pill and a glass of water, I went back to Jimin and gave him the water along with the pill.

I knelt before his feet and he wouldn't let me see his face for some reasons. "Jimin what's wrong? Why are yiu avoiding my gaze?"

"I-Its nothing" He stuttered and I already knew there is something wrong.

I held his chin and forced him to face me and then there it was, A huge blackeye and some cuts on his cheek and lips.

"What happened?!?" I said, worried.

"Taehyung and Jungkook got into a fight with someone in the bar and I had to stop them but unfortunately I was the one who got hit.. Not Jungkook or Taehyung.."

I sighed and went to the bathroom to get the medical kit, I knelt before his feet once again and started putting ointment on the cuts on his face.

" Please don't drink again.. I don't want you guys getting hurt.. ". I said softly.

I noticed Jimin's gaze landed on my lips and he was staring at it intensely. He grabbed my chin and attached his soft lips against mine.

He started kissing me passionately, the kiss was short but it was so sweet that I would cherish this moment. He pulled away and attached our foreheads, our nose touching and he whispered the words.

"I love you.. Y/N"

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

A/N: I'm literally dying here! I need Yaoi hentai! Please send me some link jk