ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ ⒻⓄⓊⓇ

"I want to be your oppa
I’m so hungry for your love
I want to be your oppa
I’ll have you, just watch
-Boy In Luv"
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

I sat down under the tree and hugged my knees, the scene kept repeating in my head and I couldn't stop think about what happened in Hoseok's home earlier.

What made him act like that? Is he playing Yoongi?  Many thoughts kept on appearing in my mind.

I stared at the beautiful sunset infront of me and kept on wishing for Hoseok to forgive me for whatever I have done to him.

I feel bad for rejecting his feelings for me but I knew that deep inside of me he needs someone better than me.

My phone kept on vibrating and when I looked at it.

Jimin 12 missed calls, Taehyung 16 missed calls, Jungkook 13 messages.

God, they must have been worried especially when I just went out without telling them where I went.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps from behind me, I looked around and thats when I saw Hoseok.

Once Hoseok saw my presence his expression turned from no expression to I'm mad expression. He was about to walk away and thats when I stood up and grabbed his hand.

"How long are you gonna ignore me?! You don't even know how much I'm struggling just because your ignore me without even telling me the reason why!"

He snatched his hand away from me and glared at me. "Tch..don't act like you don't know"

"H-huh..?"

"Your so fucking dumb Y/N.."

"Wow.. At first you ignored me and then you had the guts to call me dumb you dickhead!"

"Its because its TRUE! My feelings for you are visible yet you keep shutting me out and keep on rejecting me! Don't you know how much I've suffered just to get your love?! You know I have feelings for you yet you keep flirting with your fucking stepbrothers right infront of my fucking face! Is that the reason why you rejected me?! Don't you know how much it has hurt me!? You dont know how much confidence it took me to confess to you because I was afraid of you rejecting me and I was right all along! All of you girls are the same! You only care about yourselves!" I flinched at his sudden shouting at me.

" H-hoseok i-its not like that.. Im afraid of hurting and loving you... You deserve someone else better than m-"

" There you go again with that 'You deserve someone better than me' IM TIRED OF YOUR EXCUSES!"

"Hoseok stop shouting and calm do-"

"Calm down!? How the hell do you think I can calm down!? Can't you feel my pain?!"

"Hoseok I-"

"Shut up Y/N I don't wanna talk to yo-"

"GODDAMMIT Hoseok let me finish my sentence!" and with that said he shut up.

"You deserve a person who will love you more than you do! And I'm not that kind of person! Yoongi... Why can't you just accept Yoongi?"

"Its because I'm not into boys! I don't like him and I only like you!"

"Doesn't matter if your not into boys, I can feel you but at least consider about Yoongi's feelings..what if he knew that you were only using him for sexual pleasure? Don't you notice how Yoongi's eyes sprakle whenever he sees you or whenever we mention your name? He has this soft spot for you.. Don't do the same thing to him like how I did to you, dont reject him and just listen to him.. I know that he is the right one for you.. " i caress Hoseok's cheek and thats when he broke. He started crying and I hugged him, I patted his back and he continued crying.

"I-Im s-sorry Y-Y/N hngh... I-if only I wasn't s-so selfish and so d-dumb.. I-I D-don't know how to f-face h-him, h-he might get u-upset once I-I-" I shushed him, he struggled to talk.

"Yes he would be upset but he'll understand you.. He wont get mad at you.. If he loves you so much then he'll surely understand you just like I do.." He looks at me and smiles weakly.

"Atleast kiss me one last time..?"  He asked.

"Of cour-" and before I could finish my sentence, Hoseok attached his lips to mine and started kissing me passionately.

The kiss we shared were very sweet, there was no lust that could be felt. He pulled away and hugged me one more time and held my hand.

He stared into my eyes and kissed me one more time, I jumped a little when fireworks started to light up the sky. We pulled away and smiled at each other, we looked at the view and sat down beside each other. His arm were around me and I was resting my head on his chest, I listened to his heartbeat which was relaxing me.

I smiled to myself hoping that this could last forever but it wouldn't..

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

A/N: huhuhu my grammar sucks so bad that I'm thinking about rewriting all of the chapters but at the same time I don't want to since I know that it'll be tiring..