ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒻⓄⓇⓉⓎ ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

"Now it has grown to be so clear
The unfamiliar shadow amidst those cheers
Perhaps I wouldn't be able to believe the words:
"Let's see and hear only good things" no more
Your silent sadness, it shakes me
In my quiet sea, waves would sometimes rise
-louder than bombs"
◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆
(

Y/N's POV)

We were all currently eating our breakfast quietly when the silence in the room wqs ruined when the couple came inside.

"hey guys how was your sleep?" Namjoon was acting all nice and all, pretending that we didn't hear anything at all.

"It was nice, besides the fact that Jin-hyung was so noisy I had to stop myself from taping his mouth closed" Hoseok said while smiling innocently.

"And you were the one who literally said 'No fucking in the room so that everyone can have a goodnight sleep'" Jungkook said as hemocked Namjoon's voice.

"You can't always handle your fucking hormones dudes" Namjoon fought back while Jin on the other side looked like he was dying, his lips was so pale and there were marks all over his neck.

My attention was just on Jin, I stood up and sat him down on my chair. I went to the kitchen to make him some warm milk because I know that his throat is sore just by judging his uncomfortable face and the way he's scratching his throat to the point it got red.

I finished making his milk and placed it down infront of him, he mouths the words 'Thank you' since there was no voice coming out of him. "Anytime.. I guess all that screaming hurt your throat huh?" as said as I started a calm conversation with Jin.

He blushed and looked away, "I-i sorry if you weren't able to sleep l-last night" he stuttered as he spoke. "Don't talk to much Jin or else your throat will get much more worse, rest after your done eating breakfast"

I smiled, "I'll come in your room later to rub some ointment on your bruises.." with that said I walked away and joined the others in the living room.

Once I stepped inside the living room.. It was so tensed that I couldn't breath, everyone was giving Namjoon glares and he lets out a relief sigh when he saw me." Y/N help me.. They are bullying me" he said as he held my hand.

I sighed, "Forgive Namjoon everyone, not everyone can control their hormones.. I mean.. Everyone here cant right?" I said and everyone literally ignored me.

I scoffed "If that's how you guys wanna act then be it!" I said as I grabbed Namjoon and went to his room.

There I saw Jin, already laying down on the bed with his eyes closed. "Stay here, I'll get something to rub on his bruises" I said as I went to their bathroom and opened one of the cabinets there I saw the ointment, I grabbed it and went back to Namjoon and Jin.

"Do you mind if I..?"

"Do what you have to do y/N"

With that said I pulled Jin's shirt up and there I saw more teeth marks and bruises, "Damnn Namjoon you went to hard on him" Namjoon sighed and pitied Jin, he felt sorry but the pleasure was just too much he couldn't control himself.

I slowly rub some ointment on Jin's bruises and he winces in his sleep, "Sorry.." I whispered.

After I've done rubbing ointment on the last bruise, I stood up and waved goodbye to Namjoon. "Thanks Y/N for your help, your the best" I smiled and closed the door on my way out.

I went to my room and looked at the calendar, we have been staying here for more than 8 days now and I still haven't got my period.. And I always have this morning sickness.. I'm worried.. What am I gonna do?

I sighed and went downstairs, "Sana.. Can you come with me?"

"Sure, where to?"

"Let's go to the pharmacy"

"Oh ok" Sana looked at me suspiciously.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

We were now in the pharmacy and I asked where the pregnancy tests were, Sana's eyes widened. "Y-Y/N..? What's that f-for?" She started stuttering.

"Sana please don't freak out but I think I-Im.. I-Im.."

"I'm pregnant"

"N-no! You it cant be! Let's take the test first!" Sana panicked.

"What if I am?"

"and if you are pregnant then who's the father..?"

"I don't know.. That I'm still recalling my memories about last last week's activites" I sighed.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

We went home and I went straight to the bathroom, the boys were too busy to notice me and Sana. As I went inside the bathroom I ripped the package open.

I sat on the toilet and waited until I was gonna pee, I put the pregnancy test under me and started peeing.

As I was done.. I was too nervous to look at it, with a shaky hand I managed to lift the pregnancy test and as I looked at it it felt like my world just stopped. I put on my pants on and walked towards the very anxious Sana who was waiting for the results.

"It came out postive.. "

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

A/N: Ehem ehem pregnant Y/N is in the house people!!!