ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒻⓄⓇⓉⓎ ⓃⒾⓃⒺ

(A/N: If you got confused on the other chapter.. Yes Y/N is pregnant but her brothers knowing she was pregnant was just a dream)

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

"So when are you planning to tell them Y/N?" Sana said as she caressed my stomach carefully.

"I-I don't know.. I'm still now ready yet"

Sana sighed, "You have to Y/N, don't let fear take over you" Sana calmly said.

"Also, don't stress it out.. It's not good for the baby"

I just sighed and looked outside my window where I saw Taehyung in the garden playing with Yeontan. I just smiled to myself and turned my attention to Sana who was looking at the door, and there stood Jungkook.

"Hey whatcha guys talking about?" I immediately covered my stomach with a blanket and put on a fake smile.

"Nothing important" Sana said while looking at me.

"Well, I heard Sana saying the word 'Pregnant'" Jungkook looked at us suspiciously.

"Oh no! You misunderstood me! I said peanut not pregnant" Sana said as she chuckled nervously.

"Well if that's the case then ok.. I'm going to the market do you guys want something? I can buy peanuts in the market if you want?" Jungkook insisted.

"A-ah sure!" Sana answered.

And then Jungkook disappeared from our sights and we let out a relief sigh, "Phew that was close" I said.

"I was literally holding my breath the whole time!" Sana said as she started laughing.

"Oh by the way, when we were at the resort where did you throw the pregnancy test?" Sana asked.

"Ahh.. I don't remember whether I threw it or not" Sana looked at me, annoyed.

"Yaah! Y/N YOUR SO DUMB! WHAT IF ONE OF YOUR BROTHERS SAW IT?!" Sana suddenly screamed which caught me off guard.

I immediately closed her mouth with my hand and told her to shut up, "Sshhh! Don't worry they wont see it and I'm pretty confident!" I said and pulled away since Sana bit my palm.

"Ahh shit!" I rubbed my palm.

"Aishh so dumb" Sana rolled her eyes and I just hugged her.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

(No one's POV)

Jimin was sitting down on the edge of his bed and kept looking at the pregnancy test on his palm. He has been staring at it every since he woke up, he has seen it in one of the garbage bins back from the house they stayed in for vacation.