ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ

"So weird, I for sure loved you so much
Adapted to you with everything, I wanted to live my life for you
But as I keep doing that I just can't bear the storm inside my heart
The real myself inside the smiling mask, I reveal it entirely
-Epiphany"

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

On our way to our grandparents' home, I couldn't even move properly because everytime I move the metal goes inside of me deeper.

We were currently chatting happily with our grandparents, everytime I make eye contact with Jimin he smiles at me and then smirks. Sometimes I notice him eye fucking me.

I shook it off and continued laughing with the others, I suddenly stopped when I felt vibration inside me. I moaned which caught my grandma and Taehyung's attention.

"Are you ok darling?" My grandma looks at me worried.

"I'm fine, I just hit my toe" I managed to spit out.

I bit on my lip and moments later the vibration becomes more aggressive, my grip on the table cloth was so hard that my knuckles were turning white.

"Y/N are you sure your ok?" Taehyung looks at me once again and holds my shaking hand.

I just smiled at him and kept on biting my lip which ended up bleeding. "Y/N STOP THAT! YOUR LIP IS BLEEDING!" My grandma panicked and grabbed a tissue to wipe the blood off of my lip.

"Go rest in your room Y/N.. Jimin take her to the guest room.." My grandpa says calmly.

Jimin helps me stand up since my legs were still shaking since the vibrations still hasn't stopped, on our way to the stairs when I stepped on one step I accidentally let out a loud moan because the vibrator went inside of me more.

Jimin looks at me and smirks, he carries me to the room and throws me on the bed. "Tsk pathetic" he said.

I glared at him. "You fucker, I knew you had something to do with this"

"Maybe.. Or maybe not.."

"Fuck off before I cut your balls off and choke you with it."

"Y/N baby.. Im a little thirsty, do you have something to make me less dehydrated?" he said as he looks at my vagina who was dripping wet.

"Aishh! Get out of my room!"

"As if I would" he walks towards me and ties my wrists together.

He forcefully opens my legs and I panicked that I kicked his nose so hard it bled. He wiped it off and glares at me. "Oh.. So you want it rough? I don't mind"

He holds both of my legs and ripped my underwear off, my pussy was glistening because of how wet I was.

He licked his lips, "Hairless just how I wanted it to be.."

He gives my pussy a long lick and moaned in satisfaction, "Fuck so tasty!"

I looked at him, fear could be seen in my eyes. He attacked my pussy and started slurping all of the juices in me.

I once bit my lip once again so I could prevent myself from moaning so loud, he inserts one finger in me while he sucks aggressively on my very sensitive clit.

He added one more finger and thrusts it in me, his fingers were short so it didn't give me that much pleasure but his wet tongue on my clit was doing a good job.

I came on his lips and he lets me go, "Thanks baby~" he walks away and closes the door, while I still sat on the bed catching my breath.

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

It was time to go home and I had enough time to recover from what happened earlier, I kept on having a staring contest with Jimin.

I also keep on hiding behind Jungkook and he seems confused, we get inside of the car and I sat on beside the driver. "Y/N why don't you sit here with us?"

"No thanks I would rather not"

"Why?"

"Just no"

"Wh-"

"Ugh shut up Taehyung!"

And he immediately shut up and the driver looked at me, kinda shock with the sudden shouting.

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

When we arrived home, I went straight to my room. I closed the door and cuddled with my cats who were currently sleeping on my bed with Yeontan.

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

(NO ONE'S POV)

Taehyung was kinda upset when Y/N shouted at him, he kept on looking at Jimin who keeps on smirking without a reason so he got suspicious.

"Jimin hyung, what did you do to Y/N that made her this sensitive?" Taehyung looks at Jimin who was still smirking and laughing to himself.

"Hyung are you crazy? I swear to god you look like a psychopath" Jungkook added.

"Let's just say me and Y/N had a moment" Jimin said confidently.

"Hyung! Why can't you handle your hormones! For fucks sake why would you do it in our grandparents' home?! Thats so disrespectful also disgusting!"

"Don't raise your tone Taehyung! Remember that I'm older than all of you, yes I'm short but that doesn't mean you could fight back!"

Taehyung couldn't handle it so he punched Jimin on the nose, (A/N: rip Jimin's nose, you will be missed)

Jimin fell on the ground and Jungkook ran towards him to help him up, Jimin's nose bled so much that his clothes were red." You could have aimed somewhere else idiot!"

"Tch, shut up you dwarf" Taehyung's madness got the best of him that he didn't even notice his own words.

Jimin looked at him in disbelief and ran to his room. "Now now that was kinda rude Taehyung" Jungcock puts his arm on Taehyung's shoulder and rubs his nose on his.

He kissed his lips softly and smiled, Taehyung was blushing since he didn't know that Jungkook would do that.

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

A/N: I'm so excited for my baby boy's birthday that I could pee my pants!