ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

(Jimin's POV)

When Y/N slowly approached me I couldn't move as if she had casted a spell on me, she puts her hand against my cheek and caressed it softly.

I almost blushed and my heart was beating so fast, one of our deals was not to fall inlove with Y/N our sister because our grandparents or parents could be against it.

What if I end up falling inlove with her? Loving her? Marrying her? Having kids with her? Building ourselves our own place.. Damn.. That would be so nic- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING JIMIN!

I need to find a girlfriend asap since our grandparents wants children.. But I want to have kids with Y/N thou- AISHH! Jimin shut up!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone slapped my forehead, "I have been calling your name Jimin for almost 69 times already"Yoongi complained as he
rolled his eyes.

I looked around and saw that I was the only one who doesn't have a partner, Suga and Hoseok were cuddling, Jin and Namjoon were laughing while flirting, Jungkook and Taehyung were busy babying Yeontan.

If you guys didn't know.. Jungkook and Taehyung is in a relationship before Y/N became our sister, so that makes me the only single person in the house when our parents were alive. So when they told us we were getting another sibling, I was excited because maybe just maybe we'll get into a relationship like my other two brothers..

I know what your thinking, Incest.. But we are not blood related! Plus our grandparents know that Jungkook and Taehyung are in a relationship and they support them! So I have a good feeling they will support me and Y/N as well!

One more thing is that I'm super jealous when Taehyung and Jungkook keeps on having sex with Y/N, why can't they just fuck each other? Why can't I have Y/N all to myself?

"Jimin are you alright? What is going on your mind?"

"I'm alright Jin hyung.."

"Are you sure? You haven't eat your food yet.."

"I'm sure.."

I looked away and looked outside the window and drowned myself with thoughts.

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

(Y/N'S POV)

I woke up and sat up, I stretched my arms since it was hurting. My foot is hurting as well so I looked down and saw a lot of scratches on my foot.. Wow.. (A/N: this has happened to me when I was asleep, I think my cats thought I was a scratch tower)

I sighed and went to the bathroom to clean my freshly made wounds on my foot, I opened the top shelf and took out some ointment and bandages.

I sat on the toilet and raised my foot and cleaned the wound, I tried to be careful because each time I rub the ointment on my wounds it aches with pain.

I put the bandage on the last wound and limped my way out of my room and downstairs, and just my luck I twist my ankle and I instantly fell down the stairs.

Jungkook was there and I landed right on top of him, our position was quite embarrassing.. We were in a 69 position..

I removed my face from Jungkook's clothed manhood and I felt his nose directly poking my core.

He didn't even move an inch and kept on smelling my core. I flinched and I stood up pretty quickly that I accidentally stepped on his stomach and he groaned in pain.

"O-Omg! I-I'm sorry Jungkook I-I-"

"Its Ok.. Its my fault.."

"N-no its not! I fell on top of you and I-"

"Shh Y/N its no big deal, I have felt many people on top of me.." He smirked and I instantly regret apologising.

"You know what? You deserved it and I'm not sorry" I walked away and he stayed there, dumbfounded.

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

A/N: BTS' visuals are so goddamn 👌👌 I literally wasted 5hours of my time listening to their songs! Fuck I'm inlove with "On" "Ugh" and "Bulletproof (Eternal)"