ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓃⒾⓃⒺ

"Im ready to let go.
-Let Go"

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

I suddenly woke up when I felt an arm resting on my neck, it was quite heavy so I'm suffocating here. I pushed the arm off with all my might and that person woke up.

"Wtf is you problem Y/N?" Says the man who was sleeping peacefully.

I looked at the person and it was Jungkook, the muscle pig.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I stood up and went towards my closet, I chose an outfit and changed infront of my brother. He was shock and before I took of my pants I said something.

"Would you mind giving me some privacy?" I hissed.

"I don't mind watching, you already took of your shirt anyways. Plus I'm enjoying the show your giving me right now." He said while smiling widely.

I dragged him and I'm surprised at how strong I was that I was even able to drag this muscle pig outside my room. Before he even say anything I closed the door on his face.

I heard footsteps fading away, which means his gone. I took all of my clothes and took a quick shower.

I put on a large sweater and some shorts. I put on light makeup and tied my hair into a ponytail showing my milky naked neck. I smiled in satisfaction on how I looked like, and when I came outside my room I was welcomed by Yeontan and Taehyung. They were chasing each other which I found kinda cute.

Yeontan tried his best to catch up to Taehyung, Yeontan couldn't catch up since he was so small so Taehyung ended up carrying him down to the living room.

I went downstairs and saw that Taehyung was busy teaching tricks to Yeontan, Jimin was cooking in the kitchen with Jungkook.

I went to the kitchen and decided to scare them, yes I might hate them but that doesn't mean I wont show them any love.

"BOO!" I screamed.

Jungkook ended up droping the sauce on his clothes while Jimin dropped the knife almost hitting his foot.

I chuckled nervously and just ran away, I heard them cursing at me and heard them chasing after me. I ran to my room as fast as I could and closed the door.

They were banging at my door pretty loudly and I was afraid that the door might break.

"YAH GO AWAY!" I screamed and then the banging stop.

I opened the door and peeked outside then all of a sudden someone put their hand on my mouth which made me jump.

They wouldn't let go of me so I just bit the hand and stomp on the foot of the person who was holding me.

"YOU BRAT! YOU ALREADY SCARED US AND YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO HURT US!" Jungkook complained while holding his hand and foot.

Jimin was laughing at us both and Jungkook glared at him.

"As punishment, you will do the dishes and clean our mess downstairs" Jimin said while smirking evilly.

I glared at him and just went downstairs to do it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry I didn't updated the story, I'm in vacation right now and I forgot about my story. My sister had to remind me about it!