ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

"Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful
Is not because of these stars or lights, but us -Mikrokosmos"

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

(WARNING: SOME SCENE IS GOING TO HAPPEN SO IF YOU GET UNCOMFORTABLE EASILY YOU CAN JUST SKIP THAT PART)

I woke up in the middle of the night as I felt Jungkook squirming around the bed, I sat up and saw that he had a boner. 'I guess he was having a wet dream'

I tried to wake him up but he just grabbed me and lay me down on the bed, he hovered on top of me and he was sweating so badly.

Y/N: Jungkook are you ok?

I received no response, I stared at his eyes and saw that there were lust in them. I tried to push him off, but him being a muscle pig I had no chance. I was about to scream when all of a sudden he kissed me.

And again I was trying to push him off, he pinned me on the bed with more force so that I couldn't try pushing him off of me. While we were kissing, I had no choice but to give in.

Both of us were fighting for dominance but I lost, he slid his tongue inside my mouth and tasted every inch of my mouth. This was my first kissy and my step-brother took my first kiss.

I pulled away and glared at him.

Y/N: We can't do this, were siblings! I whispered yelled.

Jungkook: Were not blood related.

And once again he connected his lips with mine, his lips were dancing with mine. He started grinding right into my core, making me wet.

He ripped my shirt off, He unclipped my bra and started to suck on my breasts like a baby. I could feel his teeth biting into my nipple, I tried my best not to moan. I bit my lip trying to keep myself from moaning because what Jungkook is doing to me.

I felt him remove his mouth from my breasts and he started trailing kisses from my stomach to my inner thigh. He ripped my panties off and blew into my sensitive core. Then he-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: Please bear with me, Its my first time writing a smut ff,and its also hard for me to type in English since its not my first language)

I woke up from the wet dream I was having, I looked at both of my sides to see Jungkook and Taehyung sleeping. I was breathing heavily.

I guess that was just a dream, so Me waking up in the middle of the night was also just a dream? What? This is so confusing.. But why did my dream felt so real...

I touched my lip and blushed, I looked down and saw Jimin watching on his phone.

Y/N: What are you watching? I asked him, I saw him flinch. I guess he wasnt aware that I was already awake. But little did he knew I saw what he was watching, he was watching porn.

I observed him and saw that he was zipping up his jeans. I guess I interrupted him.

Y/N: Im sorry, were you doing something? Would you like me to pretend that that didn't happen?