ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒺⓁⒺⓋⒺⓃ

"So weird, I for sure loved you so much
Adapted to you with everything, I wanted to live my life for you
But as I keep doing that I just can't bear the storm inside my heart
-Epiphany"
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

(TAEHYUNG'S POV)

Me and Jungkook decided to spend at a hotel, since we were pretty wasted. Jimin went home earlier cause he was so drunk. We were also so drunk but we still managed book a hotel.

We are just gonna spend the night here then go home tomorrow. Jungkook was currently in the shower taking a bath. I was laying on the bed, lost in my own thoughts and thats when I suddenly remembered what I did with Jimin.

The way his tightness and hotness felt around my dick was enough to make me cum, how sweet his plump lips were. How he liked it when I fucked him roughly and giving cumming in his mouth since he loved how my hot cum fills him up.

I got out of my thoughts when I felt Jungkook flick my forehead with his fingers, I rubbed my forehead and groaned.

"What the fuck was that for!?"

"You do know.. While you were busy day dreaming.. This little guy here woke up" He said while pointing at my erection. Oh no.. I need to take care of my baby.

I stood up, clearly embarrassed and just coughed. I went to the bathroom to handle my 'situation' and just take a quick bath and go to bed.

(30 MINS LATER)

After I was done taking a bath, my head started spinning. I arrived at the bed and saw two Jungkook on the bed, I rubbed my eyes together and still saw 2 Jungkook.

I shook my head and just lay down on the bed, I accidentally lay down on the real Jungkook and he woke up.

"What the fuck hyung! I was sleeping!" He complained.

Clearly, I qas to tired to argue with him so I just ignored him and went to the other side of the bed and slept.

(1:00 am)
(⚠️MATURE⚠️CONTENT TILL THE END PS:IF YOU DONT LIKE GAY SHITS THEN I SUGGEST YOU SKIP. )

I woke up since I felt Jungkook squirming around the bed, I was about to scold him when all of a sudden he was holding my waist. My back was facing him so I didn't know what he was doing but I think I'm aware of what might happen next.

And thats when I felt his erection on my ass, 'oh no not my lovely booty' he started grinding himself against me and he leaned on my back.

I felt his forehead on my back and his moans were such a turn on, I tried ignoring what he was doing and pretended that this was just a wet dream. I closed my eyes and I could still feel him grinding against me.

And thats when I really woke up, he was humping me like a puppy. He was moaning and when I looked at my back.. His eyes were closed and sweats were forming on his forehead and on his neck.

(NO ONE'S POV)

Jungkook must have had a wet dream and him being drunk may have made the dream more realistic, he woke up when he felt himself aching down there waiting for attention.