ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ ⓄⓃⒺ

"We borrow dreams from others (Like a debt)
We learn that we need to become great (Like a light)
-Paradise"

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

It has been 3 days since my birthday and Im currently sitting on the couch, watching my brothers play overwatch.

"Suck my dick you dickhead!"

"Aisshh! Motherfucker!"

"Shit! How dare you asshole!"

I chuckled to myself, I wonder how long they are going to keep cursing at themselves. I played with Yeontan since I couldn't play with my cats because they were asleep.

I was still wearing Jungkook's gift, just the earrings though. I walked to the kitchen to grab myself some popcorn when all of a sudden I heard the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and to my suprise it was Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Your so rude, your not even gonna welcome us?" Suga rolled his eyes.

"Suck my toes if you please." I left the door open and let them get comfortable in the living room.

I sat beside Jin and stared at him. "What do you want?" Jin asked..

"Where is Sana?"

"She is busy helping her mother"

"Any news from Naeun?"

"Nope, never heard anything from her"

"What do you think happened to her?"

"Probably sucking different guys' dicks"

"Ahaha very funy Jin"

I stood up and sat beside Jimin who was still so focused on playing the game, I placed my hand on his thigh and slowly made my way to his manhood.

He shifts his gaze towards me and mouths. "Stop it or you'll regret it" but me being an annoying bitch, ignored his threat.

I still continued and slowly rubbed his erection who was begging for attention im his pants, I chuckled to myself to see him struggling. Taehyung seemed to notice that something was going on.

"Jimin are you ok?"

"Y-yeah I'm ok"

"Are you sure? Your sweating so much"

"Goddammit Tae just play the fucking game"

He removed my hand from his erection and glared at me. "You'll regret this"

"Hmph" I stuck my tongue out and stood up and dragged Jin to the kitchen so he could cook us food.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

I started placing the plates on the table with the help of Hoseok, I also seemed to notice that Suga isn't talking to Hoseok. And everytime Hoseok tries to talk to Suga he ignores him, I think something happened to them.

"Thanks for the help, you cna go and just rest on the couch if you want" I smiled.

"Nahh its ok, helping you is much more fun" Hoseok continues to help me and when we were done preparing, Jin finally finished cooking.

We called everyone and they all came running as if they were a bunch of kids being called by their mom but their mom is Jin not me.

I sat down beside Jimin and Jungkook and started eating, I saw Jimin smirking in the corner of my eye and thats when I felt his hand directly going inside my panties.

I grabbed his hand to stop him from his actions but he inserts his one finger inside of me without even warning me.

I almost moaned so to stop myself from moaning, I stuffed my mouth with loads of food so that I wouldn't be able to make a single sound.

"Y/N darling, eat slowly, there are more foods don't hurry to much or else you mught choke." Jin warns me.

Jimin started thrusting his finger inside of me, while circling his thumb on my clit. I was so red that I looked like a tomato, Namjoon looks at me suspiciously.

"Something wrong Y/N?"

I coughed and grabbed the glass of water and drank it. "N-nope nothings wrong with me ahah.." I laughed nervously.

Taehyung peeks under the table and he sees what Jimin was doing, he smirks at Jimin and licks his lips seductively.

Jimin removes his finger from inside of me he puts his finger in his mouth, tasting me. He lets out a loud moan which made everyone look at him.

"What the fuck was that about?" Yoongi complained.

"Oh nothing its just that Jin's food is so delicious it made me moan" Jimin winks at me.

I let out a deep sigh and glared at him.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

A/N: Im thinking about doing another chapter but its a sope chapter cause why not hihi 😏🤭