ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ

"Your existence alone is a crime
Was it a mistake made by an angel?
Or a deep kiss?
-Dimple"

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

I tried my best to forget what just happened, but my fucking mind couldn't listen to me and just kept repeating the same scene over and over.

I couldn't sleep and it was 6 am already, I had no choice but to stand up and go to Jungkook's room.

I knocked on his door and didn't hear a reply, I guess he was still sleeping. I came inside and saw that he was shirtless.

I blushed and just shaked my head, I sat on his bed and laid down next to him. I buried my head into his muscular chest and wrapped my arms around his chest.

Then he woke up when he felt someone cuddling him. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" he said, he was half asleep.

"I couldn't sleep and I wanted to cuddle with someone.." Then I fell asleep, just by the feeling of being pressed into someone made me sleep. The warmth of his body made me relax and the way his heart beats slowly.

(12:30pm)

I woke up and saw that Jungkook was staring at me, I sat up and asked him what time it was. "Its 12:30" he replied.

I stretched my arms and kissed him on his cheek and thanked him, I'm the type of girl who thanks people my kissing their cheek. But not with strangers of course.

I walked downstairs and saw Taehyung and Jimin making out on the sofa, then I jumped a little when Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder.

He whispered in my ear. "I didn't know they were gay for each other.." his voice sent shivers down my spine and I just cleared my throat and walked to the kitchen.

I bent down to get the milk and reached for the cereal in the cabinet. My shirt went a little up which made my underwear reveal a little.

"What a cute ass you got there." I instantly looked behind me and saw Jimin staring at me as if he was about to eat me.

"Look Jimin, Im not in the mood for your stupid jokes right now." I hissed.

"Oh really now? Should I forget about your reaction to our little show last night?" he teased.

I glared at him and threw a dirty cloth at his face, he looked disgusted. He smelled the cloth and it smelled horrible.

He ran to his room to take a bath immediately while I'm still in the kitchen, laughing my ass off.

Someone caught my attention and it was Taehyung. He looked at me and said.. "Do you wanna go shopping with us?"

I just nodded my head and went upstairs to take a quick bath and a changed into a short and a crop top, I wore black boots and fixed my bangs. I combed my long hair and put on light makeup.

I went downstairs and saw my brothers waiting for me, they looked at me and Jimin said. "Took you long enough" and I just smirked, he was still salty because of what I did to him.

I think he used a whole bottle of face wash just to remove the smell. I looked at their outfits and just walked towards them.

We went inside the car and I sat at the back seat with Jungkook. "So, can we stop at a animal shelter? I really want to adopt a dog!" I told them and they just agreed which made me scream in excitement.

Jungkook found it cute, since it was rarely possible for them to see you act like this.

Minutes later we arrived at the nearest animal shelter, we explored the place and thats when my gaze landed on a dog that was so adorable.

I started to pet him and immediately I felt a connection between the two of us. "Can we adopt him?" I pleaded.

Taehyung smiled and nodded, I jumped up and down and then Taehyung and Jungkook went to go write on some files.

Jimin and I were left with the dog, I started buying stuffs for him. And then the other came back. "so.. His now yours! So what should we name him?" Jungkook asked.

"I feel like we should name him Yeontan" Taehyung suggested.

We ended up agreeing on that name, what? It suited him! We went back to the car and drove to the mall.

(TIMESKIP)
After shopping we went back home and I place Yeontan on the couch.

I smiles sweetly and started to pet him again, having a dog is really nice atleast now I have someone who can accompany me anytime

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Yeontan makes a grand entrance in the story! Look at how adorable he is! I just wanna pet him forever and cuddle with him.