ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒻⒾⒻⓉⓎ ⒻⓄⓊⓇ

"Not all story ends with a happy ending"

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆
(No one's POV)

Months has passed, everyone managed to forget the past.. Well everyone except Y/N.. Who keeps getting nightmares about the past the good thing is that Jimin is always there for her.

Everyone had a happy ending, Sana managed to find herself a wife named Tzuyu, Namjoon and Jin adopted a babygirl named Akira, Suga and Hoseok is also wanting to adopt a baby, Jungkook and Taehyung are still in a relationship and still lives with their siblings.

Their grandparents passed away before they could even know that they were gonna have grandchildren.. Well.. About to..have grandchildren..

Y/N is currently on the bed, staring at the pregnancy test.. It was positive.. They were gonna be parents once again, tears filled Y/N's eyes, she promised herself that her baby will have the best life ever despite losing and never got to meet its brothers..

Jimin entered the room and hugged Y/N from behind, "Whats on your mind babe?" Jimin cooed. Y/N smiled weakly and gave Jimin the pregnancy test.

"Oh my god! Were gonna be parents once again! I'm so excited!" Jimin said as he started jumping up and down, he knelt down and kissed Y/N's flat stomach, "I'm gonna spoil this little one with all the love he/she deserves" Jimin said as he touched Y/N's cheek and kissed the tip of her nose.

Then someone coughed, catching their attention. Jungkook and Taehyung was there, Jungkook was leaning on the wall while Taehyung was standing with a huge smile on his face. "I guess were gonna be uncles!" Taehyung said as he started clapping, Jungkook chuckled at how adorable his lover looked like.

"Congratulations Y/N, I'm sure dad and mom are proud of you" Jungkook said while patting Taehyung's head who seems to be melting in Jungkook's touch.

"Well, why don't we call everyone over so that we can celebrate?" Taehyung suggested.

"I guess that would be a great idea" Y/N said as she smiled.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━

(Y/N's POV)

I'm sitting down on the couch while playing with Jin's daughter Akira, she was very beautiful.. She had blonde hair and blue eyes..

Then Jin took Akira in his hands and started baby talking her, "Who is mommy's worldwide princess?" Jin said while Akira started laughing. "Mee!!" Akira shouted and I chuckled, I stared at my friends who was currently drinking alcohol.

"Oh hey Tzuyu I thought you were drinking beside Sana?" I said.

"Oh.. I don't drink, I don't like the taste of alcohol" Tzuyu replied while chuckling.

"Oh me either" then we both started chatting.

"Hey Hoseok Hyung, soo.. Are you thinking of adopting a kid orrr???" Taehyung asked.