1. Scared

Your P.O.V

I just finish washing my face and I am now walking to my closet to change my cloths. After I am done changing my cloths I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast that my sweetest mom cook for me, my two brother's already left early because they said that they need to go to school early, but I dont know the exact reason on why they left school early. But anyway lets not talk about my brother and eat since I am really starving.

"Good morning yobo (darling)" my mom said smiling while still keeping an eye on the breakfast that she cook.

"Goodmorning eomma" I said with a bit of a raspy voice because I didn't sleep well because of all the studying that I have done last night.

"Why is your voice that raspy? I told you to sleep early so that you wont be sleepy" eumma told me.

"eumma how am I gonna sleep early when I have all the studying to finish, and I am not that sleepy, and beside I have all the energy to work hard you know?" I said to mom while she was still keeping an eye on the breakfast that she is cooking.

"alright, you win, and I am so proud of my daughter because she works hard in her studies and not get too busy in all the boys in school" mom said in a teasing way.

"eomma why whould I be busy with all the boys, when I have work to do which is school?" I ask pouting with an angry expression.

"and beside why would I be busy to a boy when I dont even have any friends?" I ask to myself whispering but exactly alright for eumma to hear what I said.

"y/n you really think I would fall for what you said that you dont have friends? When you have Chanyeol and other Exo members?" I kinda blush when eumma said Chanyeol's name I always have a crush on him since we were just friends.

"eumma I ment friends in school" I said pouting, mom just laugh at my reaction "then make friends with others not just exo members" eumma said while puting a plate filled with tasty pancakes on it.

"Wow eumma you cook one of my favorite foods, thank you" I said to change the topic because I dont want her to know that my classmates where bullying me because they said that I was a nerd then went to her and hug her tight

"your welcome, now you need to eat your breakfast you will be late" mom said giggling at my reaction.

"alright eumma" I said while eating the breakfast that mom cooked for me.

                   Time skip at school

I was walking to my classroom when I heard someone flirting, and of course curiousity got the best of me and went to check on however it was and saw Park Jimin flirting with a girl again, which made my heart ache real bad because I have two crushes which is Chanyeol and Jimin.

I didn't want to bother them so I just went to my classroom and sit at my seat laying my head and daydreaming on what I just saw today. I really wanted to cry but why are you gonna cry y/n? When you dont even have the right to cry, I hold my tears that wanted to come out soon but I just think of something that might help me with all of this intention in crying, just because you saw your crush flirting with a girl doesnt mean that you should cry, and of course why would I cry when I dont have the right to cry. Y/N of course he would be flirting with another girl because he is one of the most playboys in this school so of course you would be seeing him with a girl flirting so why cry and beside you dont have the right. When I came back to my senses someone sat next to me which I eventually turn because no one would be sitting next to me but when I turn my head to face who it was..... I was shock to see