9. We don't fit together

Jimin's P.O.V

I just hate what that Chanyeol just did to y/n. He wink at y/n which made me mad and jealous. Ugh why does that Chanyeol have to be here I hate him. I can see y/n looking away while she was blushing and I just rolled my eyes on Chanyeol, but Chanyeol just smirk at me signaling me that he won this round, oh so he wanted a challenge huh? A challenge on however get's y/n heart, well ok. I think I am gonna win this challenge, I am gonna make y/n mine, an evil smile escapes from my mouth while thinking of an idea on what will I do to make y/n mine.

"y/n?" I said in a soft voice and a smile, which she immediately responded with a.

"hmm?" she said shyly which made me smile like crazy.

"are you free tonight?" I ask, glancing at Chanyeol which is at the end of my side watching the two of us jealously. Y/N immediately look at me shockingly with a pinkish blush on her face which made me wanna squish her face.

"wh-why?" y/n said but this time she look down hiding the redness on her cheeks.

"to ahhmmm................. To finish the project" I said loosing my words but luckily I have thought of something to say.

"oh, ok" she said disapointed, so you y/n wanna hang out with me huh? Well don't worry baby I will hang out with you.

"and to hang out with you, since we are gonna do our project together and maybe after that you and I can go an a date, but only of you want to, do you want to have a date with me y/n?" I ask y/n who is in full shock while I can see that she is blushing. I just smiled at her cuteness.

"a-a date?" she ask nervously trying to hide the redness on her cheeks.

"yes a date, do you wanna go on a date with me?" I said confidently I know she wouldn't resist it.

Your P.O.V

"yes a date, do you wanna go on a date with me?" Jimin said, hearing him said that makes my heart flutter like crazy I can already hear my heartbeat.

My heartbeat beats so fast when I am with Jimin, it is like this is a dream, Jimin is my crush yeah I know, it just makes me blush I am smiling like crazy while I was looking at the ground hiding my super red face. I wanted to say 'yes' but I remembered that Jimin is a playboy and what if he is just playing with me. My smile turned into sadness, I look at Chanyeol oppa if he would give me a thumbs up on having a date with Jimin but he just signalled me to say no which I nodded sadly while I was looking at the ground again and I turn to face Jimin with a sad expression.

"I am sorry Jimin, but I can't have a date with you" I said sadly not looking at Jimin, it hurts because I wanted to have a date with Jimin and if I ever will that date will be my first experience. I am not happy to say no to Jimin because I really wanted to have a date with him but he is a playboy and I can't be having a date with a playboy..... Me and Jimin just..... We don't fit together.

"why?" Jimin ask me angrily.

"because we have to finish the project" I said trying my best to lie so that he would not know the exact reason why I said no.

"oh, ok" Jimin said dissapointed. It hit right in my heart immediately after hearing him said that. It feels like he is not playing with me, I really wanna say yes because Jimin is my crush and it is my first experiencing a date.

Time skip
School ended

"y/n?" someone shouted my name which I immediately turn to the someone who is shouting my name.

"y/n do you...... Want... Me ..... To...... Send you..... Home" Chanyeol oppa said catching his breath.

"It's alright oppa Jimin and I are gonna finish our project, I am waiting for Jimin so you can go-" I got cut off by a hand grabbing my wrist pulling me away from Chanyeol oppa, I look at the person who is pulling me and I saw an angry hot looking Jimin, Jimin is just so hot when he is angry my heart is know beating crazyly.

"y/n and I will be doing our project and don't you worry because I will send her home, and I will keep her safe." Jimin said which shocked me I didn't know that he cares about me or maybe it is just to make Chanyeol oppa not to worry about me.

"you better be" Chanyeol oppa said.

"oh and y/n, call me or your mom if something happens to you ok?" Chanyeol oppa said which I quickly nodded while giving him my thumbs up and a smile.

"don't worry y/n is safe with me, so she doesn't need to call you, because I will keep her safe" Jimin said with a hint of anger in his eyes and on the way he is saying, the way that Jimin said that makes me wanted Jimin to be mine I feel like I can really be safe when I am around Jimin.

"good, I have my word on you Jimin, lucky for you I still have something to finish but if I don't have anything to finish I will be watching you two" Chanyeol oppa said angrily.

Time skip
12 minutes

After all of that talking me and Jimin went to his house to finish the project since I did not let Jimin to come over my house because first mom will tease me second I don't wan't Jimin to know about my identity. We were just walking and talking when I suddenly cross the road because I wanted to look at something and buy it. I didn't tell Jimin that I was gonna cross the road when suddenly a light hit my attention but before I could even identify what light it is someone hug me from behind and push me trough the side.

"Y/N WHY DID YOU CROSS THE ROAD? YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT YOU WANTED TO CROSS THE ROAD, Y/N YOU ALMOST GOT HIT BY A BUS AND I WAS REALLY WORRIED, GOOD THING THAT YOU ARE SAFE" Jimin said angrily with a hint of worry, it made me feel that Jimin has this thing for me, it made my heartbeat beat faster, it made me feel hurt because Jimin just shouted at me but I know that he is shouting because he is teaching me. My eyes are watery but I just let my tears flow down I didn't said anything because I was speetchless.

Next Chapter--