18. Jealous

Your P.O.V

When we are done cleaning, I pack our project then give it to Jimin while smiling.

"what's this?" Jimin said pointing to the project that we made.

"it's our project, I wanted you to have it because I wanted you to give it to the teacher so that the teacher will be proud of you" I said to Jimin still smiling.

"even when I am not the one who will give the project to the teacher, our teacher will be proud because our teacher knows that we have give it to him on time" Jimin said, he got a point tho but anyway I still wanted him to have our project.

"ok, but I still wanted you to have it" I said to Jimin while pouting begging him to have the project.

"fine" Jimin said rolling his eyes away from mine teasingly, which I giggled a bit, he is so cute. Jimin grab our project in my hands.

"yes!" I said happily while dancing. Jimin laugh at me that made me stop dancing, I am really embarrass. Why did I even show my other side to Jimin? I questioned myself smiling awkwardly at Jimin.

"your so cute y/n" Jimin said while giggling a lot that made me blush immediately. I can't beleive it that Jimin just called me cute. I am blushing hard while I was shy to look at him. But then let out a small smile.

"th-thank you" I said to Jimin looking at the ground while I was blushing.

"your welcome" Jimin said smiling brightly showing me his eye smile. His eye smile is so cute I adore his eye smile so much.

Me and Jimin is at the couch talking and laughing then I heard a knocking sound coming from the door. I went to our door then opened it reveling mom.

"hi darling" mom said happily showing me a ton of donuts, chocolates, and chocolate cakes. I bounce immediately when I saw what is on moms hand forgetting that Jimin is still at my house. But when I remembered that Jimin is still on my house I stop bouncing then look at Jimin for a second then back at mom nervously while letting a small smile.

Jimin went to us then bowed at my mom. Mom was shock to see Jimin being here. I didn't told mom that Jimin is gonna be here at our house because I was busy doing our project. Mom bowed at Jimin showing respect to Jimin then look at me with a shock expression.

"y/n I didn't know that you are gonna be inviting Jimin again, why didn't you told me that Jimin is coming over at our house?" mom said entering inside the house, then I immediately close the door then look at my mom again.

"because I was distracted doing my and Jimin oppa's project" I said to mom.

"ok..... But I got cakes, chocolates and donuts!" Mom said showing us the tasty foods that is at her hands that she immediately put on the kitchen table.
I signalled Jimin to come to the kitchen table to eat the tasty food that mom bought.

"kaja oppa! (let's go oppa!)" I said to Jimin elbowing him, Jimin immediatly nod then we both went to the kitchen table.
I grab first the donuts then the chocolate cake. I then eat it all, it was really delicious whoever made this is a life saver.

I look at Jimin who is eating cutely while he has crumbs of chocolate cake on the side of his plump lips. He looks so cute at that state which I giggled. I patted Jimin putting my fingers at the side of my lips, signalling him that he has something on the side of his lips that he immediatly wipe.

I heard oppening sound coming from the door. When I look at whoever it is I saw my two hyungs. Minjun oppa, and Yeonjun oppa. Chanyeol oppa is here too. I got excited to see them. I really miss my two brothers because they rarely visit me and my mom in this house. I didn't waste any time but to go to them while I was running happily, I immediately hugged them all.

"bogo shipda oppa (I miss you oppa)" I said to them almost crying.

Park Jimin's P.O.V

Y/n started running to the two persons that I don't know. I saw Chanyeol looking shock when he saw me then he death glared me which I rolled my eyes on him. Why is he even here? I don't wan't to see him. I was shock to see y/n hugging the three of them which made me feel jealous.

It's not the two unknown persons that I am jealous, but it's Chanyeol that I am jealous. Y/n looks so happy to see them which had hurt me. She never has that happy expression when she saw me.

They all went to the kitchen table. The two unknown persons that I never met before was shock to see me. I bowed at both of them showing respect. I bowed too at Chanyeol showing respect to him because I dont want y/n mom to see me as a bad person which Chanyeol bowed back.

Then they all went to mom which is y/n's mother and bowed at her, then they immediately hug her.

"we miss you so so much mom" the two persons said. So the two unknown persons is y/n big brother. Now I know who they are.

"I miss you too" said y/n mom still hugging them, then they broke the hug and look at me which y/n big brother immediately smirk.

"ohhh, y/n who is this boy right here? You never told us that you already got a boyfriend" y/n big brother said which I smirk, then I look at y/n who is in full shock hiding the smirk that is on my face.

I love it when they thought that I was the boyfriend of y/n. I really wanted her to be my girlfriend but I am just too scared because what if she doesn't even like me and because I am scared to be known as the playboy who is dating a nerd.

"no no no, he isn't my boyfriend" y/n said nervously. I don't wanna get suspected so I acted as if I am shock to hear it from them. I look at Chanyeol who is really mad at me which I smirk at him then back at my shock expression when I look at y/n older brother.

"she isn't my girlfriend hyung" I said acting nervously shock to hear them said that I was the boyfriend of y/n.

"oh, ok sorry for thinking that you are y/n boyfriend" y/n big brother said bowing to me which I bowed back.

"it's alright" I said in a happy tone. I just wish that y/n is already mine.

"glad that's over, but Minjun oppa, and Yeonjun oppa this is Jimin my classmate. Jimin this is my two brother's Yeonjun and Minjun oppa" y/n said introducing me and her two big brothers.

"hello I am Park Jimin" I said giving them a handshake which they immediately responded to the handshake.

Time skip
One hour later

I said goodbye to y/n, y/n mom, y/n older brother, then Chanyeol. I walk out of their house then to my car I was really tired. That's why I wanted to go home. I am already full so I don't need to cook dinner. I gotten to my car. I drive my way home while I was listening to some music. Five minutes had pass when I arrive at my own house. I park my car at the garage then went to my house. I did my night routine then gotten to bed. I then went to dreamland.

Next chapter--