24. Please choose me

.........My heart skip a beat when I saw Park Jimin looking at me while smiling.

It easily made my heart melt. It's like he was taking my soul and heart for him self. It's like he was owning me. It's like he actually loves me.............

.............But he doesn't.

He didn't take my soul and heart away and he will never take it away. He would never own me because I am not his type, and he will never ever love me because he doesn't love me. It made me think of myself being so negative. It made me ask myself why am I so negative? Maybe because I didn't experience love from a boy who is willing to love me.

I smile at Jimin and wave hello at him which he immediately wave back. I really miss him so much even though its just days since we didn't see each other still I miss him. I know I will never get a chace on him so I will stop hoping that I have a chance on him. But even though I know that I will never get a chance on him I still like maybe love him, I am not sure about my feelings yet. One time I love him, while one time I like him. I am just not sure about what I am feeling. I look at Vanesa who is in shock seeing me and Jimin waving each other.

"what?" I questioned her.

"you two know each other?" Vanesa ask me. She was so happy when she said that but deep inside I know there is something that I don't get. It's like she was hurting.

"ye-yeah" I shyly said to Vanesa then look at the smiling Jimin right in front of me but when he look at me I look away. It's like I don't wanna look at him because of Vanesa. I know she likes Jimin.

Jimin's P.O.V

Y/n looks so beautiful and sexy at what she is wearing tonight. I can't stop looking at her curves. It made my heart beat so fast like it was gonna explode while I can feel that my cheeks are already burning and turning red. I feel like I can't breath when I look at her. I didn't know she could be this rich.

I look at the girl who is busy staring at me which gave me chills. She's so weird. I look again at y/n who is shyly looking down. I was smiling when I look at her. I can see the people at my back dancing and laughing. I wanna dance too but I only wanted to dance with y/n, not with anyone eles.

I took a deep breath and build some courage so that I can ask y/n if she wanted to dance with me.

"y-y/n?" I nervously said.

"hmm?" she hum in respond.

"ma-may I dance with you?" I nervously said having manners to the beautiful girl that is right in front of me which is y/n. My heart is beating so fast while my cheeks are turning red. I am already having trouble catching my breath.

Y/n was about to say something when someone interrupted her. I look at whoever interrupted my moment with y/n. When my eyes landed on the person I immediately got mad seeing Chanyeol smiling brightly at y/n while giving her his hand signaling her to dance with him. I immediately got irritated, I am so mad at him. He can't just ruin this moment with me and y/n. Ugh! I really hate Chanyeol.

"may I?" Chanyeol questioned y/n. I look at y/n to see her expression. She looks so happy looking at Chanyeol. Why didn't she look that happy when she is with me? She's suppose to have that expression with me and not with Chanyeol. There is this feeling inside me that I didn't often feel. It's like I am jealous. But maybe more than jealous, I just don't know what I am feeling. Is it jealous or anger? Maybe both.

Y/n look at me with a disapointed look. I wonder why she is disapointed. Is it because I am not worthy enough to become her dance partner? But I really hope she would choose me and not Chanyeol.....................................

................ Y/n please choose me.

"I am so sorry Jimin. I promise Chanyeol that I am gonna be his dance partner, hope you inderstand" y/n said softly. There's the feeling again, the feeling of being jealous, the feeling of being ignored, the feeling of being invisible.

I look at them both and they where dancing so happy. It broke my heart immediately seeing them all happy while I am here hurting. Maybe in the past few days since me and y/n didn't meet, y/n grew feelings for Chanyeol and not me. Why do I have an intention of crying? I can't cry because of a girl. I don't wanna be like my brother who died because of her beloved girl. That's why I became a playboy to make a girls heart.........break. not to make my heart, break.

Next Chapter-