16. Dad

Your P.O.V

Jimin drove me to my house so that we can finish our project at my house. I was still thinking about what speech I will make. I am really nervous because this was my first time writing a speech and I hope it will turn out good. Maybe I should write a speech about me and our family's company. No no no it shoudn't be a speech about me, it should be about our company. Ok so I'll try to figure it out when me and Jimin are done finishing the project since tomorrow we will have to give our project to the teacher. 

"y/n?" Jimin ask me still keeping an eye on the road.

"yes?" I said to Jimin. Jimin took a deep breath before saying something to me. He looks really nervous I wonder what he will say to me, I hope it isn't something bad.

"can you tell me about yourself?" Jimin said nervously, I was really shock on what Jimin ask me. I don't know what to answer I don't wan't him to know my identity it will be hard for me if I say my history to Jimin.

"wh-why do you wanna know?" I ask Jimin nervously while my heart is beating fast.

"I just wanna know you, you are my friend after all so why not tell me about yourself?" Jimin said still keeping an eye on the road. I started to wonder............ Maybe it is time for me to tell Jimin about myself.

"so what do you wanna know first?" I ask Jimin a little nervous.

"like who is your father why didn't I saw him when I am at your house?" Jimin said, I got a little sad because I can't get my mind off because dad left us for his so called-other-girlfriend. Thinking about it makes me cry I can already feel that my tears are rolling from my cheeks. Dad use to love me and my mom and my two big brother's but I didn't know at that time that dad cheated on mom. If I knew it I would totally scold dad for cheating on mom but it was too late.

Flashback

I remembered when I woke up in the morning I heard someone crying so I came to check on whoever cried but when I saw who it is, I felt heart broken to see mom crying while holding a piece of paper a little crumbled. I immediately went to mom and hug her.

"mom whats wrong" I said to mom worriedly while holding her tightly. Mom kept on crying which made me hurt

'I hate seeing mom cry like this' I thought to myself.

mom tried to say something but she was distracted by her hiccups. I hurriedly gotten to the kitchen and quickly poured water on a glass and went to the living room to give mom the glass of water. I give mom the glass of water signaling her to drink it. Mom drank the glass of water and hands it to which I immediately put on the table next to the couch.

"mom why are you crying" I said to mom worriedly while sofly hugging her in my arms, I let mom cried on my T-shirt because I didn't care if it gets wet, what I really care is mom.

"y/- y/n yo-your d-d-dad" Mom said distracted by her hiccups. I immediately gave ger a glass of water to drink. Mom drank a little from the glass of water and hand it again to me which I put again on the table.

"y/- y/n he- here look a-at thi-this" Mom said still crying while she was again distracted by her hiccups. Mom gave me the crumbled paper and I grab it to her softly. I hate seeing mom like this it makes me hurt.

I quickly read it out loud but then burst into tears and anger.

Dear: Y/n, (your mom's name) Minjun, and Yeonjun.

I have to leave you all, I am really sorry. I know I shoudn't leave you all because you all are my family. But I cheated on your mom with a girl. I cheated on your mom for about years and she is pregnant with our baby. I was really worried and scared for you all to know that I have a baby on my other women. Months have pass and I still didn't told you about the baby untill the day had come when my other womens baby was born. From that I decided to leave you all. I made sure that your mom got to sign the divorce paper when she was drunk. The divorce application is ready, and yesterday I pass it. So now me and your mom is already divorce. We are not a family anymore you all can change your name back to Kim, I know it will be hard for our or maybe your company to know why you all change your last name back to Kim but I know they will understand when you will tell them. I'm really sorry but I don't love your mom anymore. But I promise you my daughter and sons I really love love you and it hurts me leaving you all. I hope my childs will be ok. I can't promise you all if we will be able to meet again but one thing I hope you all will remember that I love you my baby's please please remember that. I hate leaving you all but I have to, I know you will grow big and successful in the future.

                                                             Dad.

When I read it out loud every word that dad write makes me angry, sad, mad, cry and hate him. I really can't believe that dad was cheating on mom for years without us knowing it. I hate him and how can he just have a baby with her when he knew that he has a family but he just choose another women. I can't believe him I thought he was a good husband. Looks like my expectations are wrong he never was a good husband to mom. But mom was so great to dad. How can dad just left us?

Mom put her arms on my back caressing it slowly while I was still in tears. I crumbled the paper that dad wrote and put it immediately on the trash. I slowly went to mom while I was still crying.

"mom how can dad do that to us?" I ask mom still crying.

"do you really wanna know?" Mom ask me while she was also in tears I just nodded at her question. Mom took a deep breath then opened her mouth.

"your dad never loved me but.......... I really..... Really love him" mom pause for a moment to breath, she was in a verge of crying but she didn't hold it too long. I went closer to mom and hugged her tight caressing her back to make her feel alright.

"me and your dad never planned to get married but because......... Because of your grandma and grandpa................... They force us to get married......... But me and your dad didn't agree to it..... Until I got pregnant.... with your dads child which is your eldest brother Yeonyun... When........... Your grandpa and grandma knew............ They immediately force us to get married........... So we did get married....... But your...... Dad...... Never....... Loved me....... He only married me......... Because of your older brother....... But when years pass I got pregnant again with your older brother Minjun and then you......... Your dad really wanted to have a daughter..... So when he knew the.... Gender he immediately
...... Got excited so am I............. Thats why he always gives you lots of surprises when he comes back from work.......... But I already............ Knew that your dad was cheating on me.......... with a girl that he........... really love......... It hurt me because your dads other girlfriend always says bad things to me like 'Daehyun (your dads name) never love you, he only married you because of your three childs' which made me cried. I know that he only married me because of all of you" Mom said in tears.

"re-really?" I said to mom in tears while I was hurting, mom just nodded at my question.

Next Chapter--