7. Company party

Jimin's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning almost 6:00, I check the time and it was already 5:36 looks like I woke up early. I was in a mood on eating snacks so I gotten to the fridge and get whatever I wanted to eat. But when I could even got to the fridge the Telephone rang.
I headed to the telephone and pick it up.

"hello?" I said trough the other line.

"oh, Jimin is this you?" the person ask me, she sounded like a lady, and her voice sounded familiar.

"yes it is me, but may I ask who are you?" I said really curious to know who is speaking in the other line while I was playing with the telephone string.

"Jimin, it's me your mom" now I remember who this voice belongs to, it is from mom's voice, but why did she called me in the middle of the morning?

"hello mom, why did you call this morning?" I said rubbing my eyes to see better because my vision is blurry.

"it's because I need you to attend a company party next week, it is called Kim's company. I really really needed you to go because me and your father can't go to Korea right now because we are still busy working for the our company" mom said.

I really don't want to go to the party. Because I don't know anyone in that company, and why did mom wanted me to go to that party? Is Park company and Kim's company friends? If so then why did mom didn't introduce me to them? Maybe I should ask mom about it.

"mom I really don't wan't to go to the party but if you really wanted me to go then I'll go" I said to mom scratching my neck because I really don't wan't to go while I was pouting even though mom couldn't see me pouting.

"thank you Jimin, I really appreciate it" mom said with the happiest tone, that I immediately giggled.

"your welcome mom, but mom why did you wanted me to go to a company party that I never met before?" I ask mom.

"well Jimin it's just because me and Kim's company were friends before and they will have a party due to next week and they wanted to invite us but me and your father could not go so we decided that maybe if you can go to that party." mom said.

"ok mom I will go, but I don't know the address" I said to mom, mom eventually told the address to me and we both bid goodbyes to each other then we both hang up.

'Looks like I will be attending to a company party' I said to myself. I check the time and it was already 6:12 so I decided to head to my room and do my morning routine because I wanted to go to school early. After I am done doing my morning routine I prepared my things in school then cook breakfast. Then I ate, I then headed to school.

Time skip
At school

I am now heading to my classroom. I check the time again and it was already 6:50 so I still have 70 minutes before class starts. When I headed to my classroom I saw y/n reading, I think she is studying. I did not wan't to disturb her so I just put my bag and left. I was just walking to the hallway when I saw girls stairing at me and screaming my name. I just wink at them because I am still a playboy and I wanted to act as a playboy then they all screamed.

"WE ALL LOVE YOU PARK JIMIN, PLEASE BE OURS" and they started to fangirl like I was an idol, I like being a playboy.

For me being a playboy is fun because you can play with a girls heart and you can leave them whenever you wanted and if you are bored you can just look for a girl to play with. But when it comes to y/n I feel strange I already said that I like her but not in a way that a playboy should be doing when a playboy is in love with a girl. I get jealous when I think of y/n hanging out with Chanyeol, because Chanyeol already stole Seokhee from me but now I really hate Seokhee because I thought she is the one for me but I was wrong she was just after my money.