13. Jimin love brother

Jimin's P.O.V

I woke up early so I gotten to school early. I am really excited because I can see y/n again. I was thinking about yesterday on what I did to y/n like I save her from a bus crash and even kiss her cute little cheeks. Her cheeks are so soft to the touch that I wanted to kiss her cheeks every hour, every minute, every second. I wonder if her lips are softer than her cheeks. Will it be more softer to the touch? I know I kiss lots of girls but y/n is the first time that I am experiencing this kind of feeling even tho I only kiss her cheeks.

Thinking of all these thoughts made me blush. Y/n is really kind and respecful she is also beautiful and smart, but sometimes she can also be so hot and sexy. I just can't explain what I felt for her. Y/n what did you do to me to make me feel this kind of feeling?

I was just at the hallway walking. I didn't wore uniform because I wanted to wore something eles so I choose these cool looking jeans and this grey T-shirt that made me look hot.

I stop thinking for a while when I saw this hot chick girl that is looking at her locker. Her skirt is really short it expose her legs that made her look so attractive. I lick my lips and bit it because she was so sexy and attractive. The girl look at me and wave her hand at me sexily.

"oh, hi Jimin oppa" she said cutely, I remembered y/n when she first called me oppa which made me smile, but then I stop thinking about y/n, and think about this sexy girl that is right in front of me.

"hello-" I said but then she cut me off by kissing my lips then she suddenly put her arms around my neck. I was really shock by her actions but I know I wanted her to do it so I responded to every actions that she is doing. I push her to the locker and continued kissing her. I place my hands at both sides of the locker trapping her in my arms while still kissing her.

But then I heard dropping sound so I stop kissing her and look at whoever that drop that stupid thing. But when I look at who it is I saw a very teary y/n looking at both of us.

"so-sorry to interrupt" she said softly while she was sniffing, then she immediately wipe her tears and pick the things that she drop. I was hurt seeing her cry like that it made my eyes teary, I wanted to help her but this girl is at my side and I don't wanna be known as a playboy who helps a nerd. So I just watch her picking the things that she drop even tho I really wanted to go and help her but I just cant. It really hurt me seeing her like that.

When she is done picking the things that I think it is our project that we did yesterday. She immediately run and left us, I was very hurt to see her like that. Why am I so stupid? now I won't get a chance on her, she will think that I have a girlfriend when I don't, I am just so stupid.

The girl that I kiss immediately cuff my cheeks and made me look at her eyes that made me disgusted by myself

"now we can continue, ugh why did that stupid girl even drop that stupid thing?" she said looking at my eyes then she went closer to my lips and started kissing me, how can she said that y/n is a stupid girl? I was really mad on whoever this girl was so I just broke the kiss with an angry expression.

"why did you broke the kiss?" she ask me angrily, I wipe my lips disgusted by her filthy lips touch by mine.

"because I am just bored, and I don't like your kiss at all" I said angrily at her then she started to get hurt by what I just said.