19. Why would

Your P.O.V

I was still sleeping not caring about what time it is. We had so much fun last night because I got to spend time with my older brother. It was pretty late when I slept last night, that's why I am really tired. I got sad when Jimin had to go home. But I still had fun.

"y/n were gonna be late for school wake up please" Chanyeol oppa said to me softly while he caressed my back slowly trying to wake me up.

Why is he even here? All I remembered is Chanyeol oppa ate and drunk with my two hyungs, then I went to bed. That's all I remembered. Did Chanyeol oppa slept here? Maybe, because sometimes Chanyeol oppa sleeps here.
I was still slepping not minding that Chanyeol oppa is waking me up. I was just tired that's all.

I think I am forgetting something, but what? I kept on thinking and thinking and I still didn't know what I forget. Hmm, let me think.

I already ate last night, put my shoes on it's proper place, did my night routine, put my favorite books on the shelf... Books?...... Books?...... What mostly reminds you of books?.. Maybe library?.... Yeah that could be it.... But what is it in books that I forget?..... Ahhhmmm...... Wait! I almost forgot that today is friday and I still had to go to school. Why am I so stupid. I got up with my eyes wide open while thinking of myself being late. I can't be late, I never was late since I started to go to school.

Chanyeol oppa was startled when I suddenly got up on bed then he giggled a bit. I look at Chanyeol oppa who is smiling while giggling at me.

"oppa what time is it!?" I ask Chanyeol oppa while I was really anxious and scared to know that I will be late.

"relax y/n, your not gonna be late" Chanyeol oppa said which calmed me.

"why?" I ask Chanyeol oppa scratching the back of my neck with my hand.

"because its kinda early" Chanyeol oppa said looking at me with the biggest smile that can make someones day better and brighter.

"then why did you wake me when its early?" I ask Chanyeol oppa rubbing my eyes with my hands. Then I stretch my hand.

"because I want us to go to school early" Chanyeol oppa said.

"ok oppa" I said to Chanyeol oppa smiling brightly. I got out of bed then stretch my whole body. I look at Chanyeol oppa who is watching me.

"oppa why are you still here?" I ask oppa who is still looking at me.

"oh, ahm, I-I sh-should go" Chanyeol oppa said heading to my bedroom door then wave goodbye to me which I wave back.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Y/n got out of bed then she suddenly stretch her whole body which showed all her curves to me leaving me breathless. She looks so sexy, I hope Jimin can't steal away y/n from me. I'll make sure that y/n will be mine.

"oppa why are you still here?" y/n ask me which made me realise that I was staring at her for a long time. I hope she doesn't think that I am a pervert.

"oh, ahm, I-I sh-should go" I said to y/n while I suddenly stuttered while saying it. I got out of her bedroom then went to the kitcken.

It's still pretty early, I check the time again and it was 6:02 so I don't need to be worried of us being late. I saw y/n mom cooking breakfast. I went to her and greeted goodmorning.

"goodmorning auntie" I said to y/n mom while smiling brightly.

"goodmorning Chanyeol, I told you to call me mom" Y/n mom said.

"oh ok mom" I said to y/n mom.

Your P.O.V

Chanyeol oppa drive me to school. Good thing that Jimin has our project because if not I will end up forgetting to bring our project to school.

"y/n do you wanna hang out with me and EXO tomorrow?" Chanyeol oppa ask me keeping an eye on the road. I don't know if I have time for tomorrow because I still needed to choose what to wear for tomorrow.

"I don't know oppa if I have time for tomorrow" I said to Chanyeol oppa sadly.

"oh, it's alright if you can't come with us tomorrow because you still have to prepare for Sunday" Chanyeol oppa said, understanding me.

"thank you oppa" I said to Chanyeol oppa. But I suddenly went closer to Chanyeol oppa then quickly kiss his cheeks. I don't even know why I did that. I am blushing like a tomato. My heartbeat is beating fast. I just kiss Chanyeol oppa's cheek!! Why did I even kiss his cheek!? I can see Chanyeol oppa shock by what happened. Why am I the stupidest girl ever. I hope Chanyeol oppa didn't think it as a bad thing.

"wh-why did you ki-kiss my cheek!?" Chanyeol oppa said still keeping an eye on the road while blushing.

"I-I wa-was th-thankful that you understand me oppa" I said to Chanyeol oppa smiling awkwardly at him. I hope he doesn't think of it as a bad thing.

"oh, ok y/n" Chanyeol oppa said while I can see a little hint of disappointment in his face which kinda hurt me a little bit.

Me and Chanyeol oppa are walking at the hallway of our school. I saw Jimin with our project when I entered the classroom door. I check if someone is inside the classroom luckily Chanyeol oppa is the only one here and Jimin. I then wave hello to Jimin while smiling brightly. I am so happy to see Jimin again.

"annyeonghaseyo (hello) y/n-shii" Jimin said waving his hand while smiling brightly.

"annyeonghaseyo oppa" I said to Jimin. I look at Chanyeol oppa who is staring shockingly at both of us.

"y/n, did you just called Jimin 'oppa'?" Chanyeol oppa ask me with a hint of jealousy and anger.

"yes oppa" I said to Chanyeol oppa.

"are you jealous because y/n called me oppa?" Jimin said showing both of us his smirk which made him look so sexy.

"n-no, why would I be jealous?" Chanyeol oppa said to Jimin angrily.

Next Chapter--