21. Vanesa

Your P.O.V

I went to the cashier to pay for my dress and for mom's dress. Mom is at the side because she has to take a phone call.

"good afternoon ma'am" one of the beautiful cashier lady greeted me with a happy expression. I am starting to like this mall because their employee's are really kind.

"good afternoon to you as well" I said smiling brightly at the lady then bowed showing respect to the lady that is in front of me which she immediately bowed back.

I give her the dresses then she immediately scanned the dress with the scanning tool that they use to see the price of the item.
After I am done paying the dresses I went to mom. Mom was still talking at the phone so I waited for her to finish her phone call. I got tired standing so I decided to sit at the bench. I look around the mall and saw some donuts I really wanted to eat donuts so I decided to go. I didn't want mom to be disturb by her phone call so I didn't tell mom that I wanted to buy a donut so I quickly went to the donut store.

I went closer to the girl who was selling the delicious donuts.

"hello?" I said to the girl who was preparing the donuts for the other costumers.

"oh, hello maam, what delicious donuts do you want to eat?" the girl said to me when she is done preparing the donuts.

"I want a box of donuts please, in any best seller flavors you have" I said smiling brightly at the girl who is right in front of me.

"ok maam I'll prepare your donut in a minute you can sit there if you would like and I'll ring the bell if I am done preparing the donuts" the girl said smiling cutely at me while pointing to the table that is at the side which I immediately nodded.
I sit at the chair and decided to play with my cellphone.

I was checking my phone when someone entered the store. She kinda looks very familiar, when the girl got a little closer I imediately recognise her. She's Vanesa! I can't believe that I will see her again. I am so happy to see her again after these long years. A big bright smile formed my face then I wave my hand at Vanesa happily. Vanesa look at me with a confuse look but after a few second she immediately recognise me.

"OMG! Y/N! IT'S YOU ITS REALLY YOU!" Vanesa shouted then went to me and hug me which I hug back. I really miss her.

Vanesa and me are the most popular girls in my old school. She was my bestfriend. Each time we hang out lots of guys began to chase us but we just ran away because we are not like the other girls who let boys chase after them. A tear drop escapes from my face seeing that me and Vanesa finally meet.

"I really miss you" Vanesa said hugging me more tight then we both break the hug.

"I really miss you too" I said to Vanesa then wipe my tears of joy.

"y/n are you crying? Dont cry y/n please" Vanesa said while sitting at the chair infront of me. I quickly nodded at Vanesa then I stop from crying.

After a few minutes of talking and laughing the bell ring signalling me that I should get the donuts. So I gotten to the store lady then thank her for the donuts. I went to Vanesa showing her the box of donuts in my hand.

"I ordered donuts" I said to Vanesa while sitting. I immediately got a phone call. I check the name of the number then I got immediately shock. Oh no! I forgot abaout mom. Opps looks like mom's gonna kill me.

I answered the phone while signalling Vanesa that I gotta take a phone call while Vanesa is already eating the donuts which she immediately nodded. I quickly got out of the store.