8. Baby Sit

Your P.O.V

I was just finishing mine and Jimin's project because me and Jimin didn't start the project because of the incident that happened yesterday. When I saw Jimin walking towards me, my heart begins to beat fast I wanted to say hi but he just put his bag and left me. Did I do anything? Why didn't he even said hi to me? Is he mad about what happened yesterday? These questions waiting to be answered stuck in my head which made me worried and scared that maybe he doesn't want to be friends with me. It left me worried but I should focus on our project and I'll try to finish it with or without Jimin, because I still needed to get a high score.

When I finish 3 long chapters I decided to continue it later and have a break so I just walk out the classroom and go to the school's park. When I have gotten to the park I saw.............
......... Chanyeol!? Wait it is Chanyeol oppa. I immediately run towards Chanyeol oppa and hug him tight.

"oppa bogo shipda (I miss you)" I said hugging him more tightly almost crying because Chanyeol oppa left for vacation and I couldn't go bacause I still have classes.

"y/n I miss you too" he said. Leaning down on my height so that we have the same height and just kiss my forehead and hug me tight again. It made me blush but my heart isn't as fast as it is when I am with Jimin.

"y/n do you wanna hang out with us?" Kai oppa ask me and I immediately nodded happily.

"but wait why are you guys here at my school?" I said curiously while I stopped walking.

"oh, our school decided us to baby sit everyone in this school, because we have a project about it, we will be staying here at this school for about a month" Chanyeol oppa said.

"really oppa? You all will be staying here for a month?" I said high pitching my voice then run to them and hug them all then they all nod happily.

"y/n you are so cute" they all said while they pinch my cheeks then laugh at my pinkish cheeks. I didn't have any other choice but to join them laughing so I laugh with them.

I check the time and it was already 7:20 I still have 40 minutes left but I decided to head to class. I said goodbye to EXO then I headed to class. I saw Jimin watching us all with death glair but when I was about to lock eye contact with him he look away.

"Why did Jimin stare at us like that?" I said to myself but I immediately continued walking.

I was just walking to head to class but then someone grab my wrist and smack me at the wall at an empty classroom. Then I saw the face of an unfamiliar person, I was shock to see that the person is Jimin! Jimin put his two arms around the wall traping me in his arms it made my heart beat fast while my cheeks are turning red.

"Ji-Jimin what are you doing?" I said stuttering because I was scared on what might happen to me.

Jimin just look at my eyes like he was gonna take my soul away from me. Why does he have to be this hot when he is mad? Now I really can't breath well. My heart began to beat fast as I can hear my heartbeat and breathing. It is like I am trap inside Jimin's soul waiting for Jimin to release me. I was just looking at Jimin while he was stealing glances at my lips then back to my eyes.

"who are they?" Jimin said angrily while staring at my eyes.

"you mean EXO?" I ask raising one eyebrow.

"yes them, who are they to you?" he ask still staring angrily at my eyes. I swear any minute by now I will be dead, he is killing me. The way he stares at me make my heart beat faster, the way how deep he looks at me makes my cheeks turn red. I can't handle this any more. I think I am gonna faint because of him.

"they are my friends, bestfriends" I said to Jimin. Jimin immediately let go of me then headed to class.I was stood here rewining all that has happened awhile ago.

Time skip
20 minutes

"Class listen to me, I have an announcement" the whole classroom became silent and the students listen to the teacher.

"boys come here" the teacher said I am at the back so I couldn't see who it is that the teacher is calling but my eyes landed on someone fumiliar and it was Chanyeol oppa!? I was shock to see him but I remembered what EXO told me this morning that they are gonna baby sit us.

"class this is Chanyeol he is gonna be baby siting you all here" the teacher said. The class just gasp and started gossiping about Chanyeol oppa that he is handsome. Chanyeol oppa look at me and we both lock eye contact but suddenly he wink at me which made me break the eye contact and look away while I was blushing.

Next Chapter--