2. Hurt

Your P.O.V

"Seokhee with..............." I am really curious to know who would Seokhee be partners with.

"with............David" wait what!? All of the students bacame shock especially David and Seohee, all I know is Jimin and Seokhee would always be partners because they are girlfriend and boyfriend but they already broke up that is maybe why they did not bacame partners.

"Jimin with....................." oh no their comes the butterflies and the anxiety.

"Jimin with y/n" wait what!? Ji-Jimin and I? Partners?! The whole classroom students bacame jealous and having death glairs on me, I was really anxious and scared to find out what might happen to me. I stood their frozen while the girls started to gossip about me and Jimin.

"y/n, did you know why I partnered you with Jimin?" the teacher said snapping me in my daydream "n-no" I said stuttering.

"Well it is because you are smart and Jimin's mother doesn't want Jimin to fail on the other exams, so I want you y/n to teach Jimin some of our lectures while doing your 15 long bandpaper essay project on the Univeres or on our planet Earth it is up to you both if you wanted to do an essay about Univeres or our planet Earth" I could not believe it, me and Jimin being partners in a project like this, what would other think of me? I stood at my chair again frozen, still cannot believe what I just heard in the teachers mouth.

"y/n? Hello you ok?" I came back to my senses and look at the teacher who is looking at me.

"huh?" I ask the teacher confuse

"y/n I was asking you and Jimin on what you would do on your essay project?" before I could say something to the teacher Jimin cut me off.

"Oh we will think about it later" Jimin said while I was looking at him shock.

Jimin turn his head towards mine and just winked at me. Wait what!? Jimin just wink at me. I suddenly turn my head towards the black board to prevent any other embarrassing moments. I was really blushing hard. I cant believe that Jimin just winked at me it sends butterflies in me, and I am really blushing hard.

  Jimin's P.O.V

Y/N was about to say something to the teacher but I cut her off and just said "oh, we will think about it later" the teacher just nod at my answer and went to his 'teacher's table' when all of a sudden y/n just look at me with shock which made me curious on why she was shock. I dont want to have an awkward moment with her so I just wink at her to prevent any awkward moments but she suddenly turn her head to face the blackboard. I think she was blushing when I wink at her that is maybe why she turn her head away from mine. Why does this girl have to be so cute.

I wanted to say hi to her but I dont wanna be known as the playboy who has a crush on a nerd. So I just act as if nothing happen and continue to act as a playboy, but how am I gonna act cool when I kept on staring at her? She's just too beautiful, pretty, hot to not be notice by someone. Wait! Did I just said that she is beautiful, pretty, hot? Well Park Jimin you just did because look at her she is just too perfect to even resist and I am sure that lots of boys have already has a crush on her but they just wont tell it because they just dont want to ruin their image just for a hot chick pretty nerd like her. And I think if one boy in this school didn't know that y/n is a nerd I would probably think that they would date y/n but only if they are higher than me because I can get y/n whenever I wanted.

P

ark Jimin's P.O.V

The bell rang and I was so relief that it rang because I dont want other girls to notice that I was stairing at y/n for a long period of time. I am now heading to the Cafeteria to hang around with my 6 best friends which is Kim Namjoon as RM, Kim Seokjin as Jin, Min Yoongi as Suga, Jung hoseok as J-hope, Kim Taehyung as V, Jeon Jungkook as Jungkook.

I was about to head to the Cafeteria when I heard someone being push by the wall. I was really curious to see who it was and decided to check on who it was. I was shock to see y/n bleeding on the ground while............. Wait Seokhee just push y/n on the ground!? That's it with Seokhee. I really wanted to go save y/n but there are a lot of students that might notice me and I dont want my image to be broken just because of a chick nerd like her. So I decided to head to the principles office and tell the principle everything that has happened, but before I could go to the principles office I heard something

"Jimin will never like you y/n so why try?" Seokhee said that made me shock, my feelings towards y/n became stronger after I just heard that and hoping I could get a chance on her.

"I never like Jimin" y/n said while she was still on the ground bleeding and crying but I heard her said something but I think me and Seokhee cant hear it. My heart hurt a lot after I just heard her say that she doesn't like me.

I was in a mood to cry but I just kept my tears from escaping. I thought she like me. But why would I even care? And why would I have feelings for y/n when we just met an our ago and now I am feeling this way? What kind of thing did I have for you y/n? And why cant I forget you in my mind? This is the first time experiencing that a girl said she doesn't like me. This time I cant controll my tears and just let it roll down my cheeks. I wipe my cheeks so that my Hyungs  would not notice if I go to the Cafeteria.

"then who do you like? Huh? Chanyeol? Oh come on y/n you know that you will never get a chance on Chanyeol right? Because we dated a long time ago longer than me and Jimin, and yes I cheated on Jimin or maybe Chanyeol because I was just after Jimins money and not for his love, but I love Chanyeol. And it made me realise that I love them both" at that moment I was so angry at Seokhee that she cheated on me and she was just after my money, I cried real hard on what I just heard.

"that is why I always mention Chanyeol on our conversation, and after he knew that I was dating Jimin he eventually broke up with me and did you know what he said" Good thing for you Seokhee I was gonna apologise  to you now but you made it opposite and now I am gonna hate you forever Seokhee.

"He said that..
............................ you are better than me" she said while tears are falling from her cheeks, yeah I know right y/n is better than you Seokhee.

And from that I left because I dont want to hear anything else that could hurt me since it really hurt a lot, and now I am relief to know the truth. I dont want to tell the principle what had happened a while ago because I really dont know if I will save y/n from Seokhee because I want her to be punish for not liking a boy like me which had hurt me a lot. So this time I will just stop thinking about y/n and head to the Cafeteria. 

Next Chapter--