11. Can't believe

Your P.O.V

Me and Jimin oppa are walking to the garage to get to Jimin's car so he can send me home.

I am thinking of a way so that he wouldn't know that I live in a very huge house. Well I know I said that Jimin's house is way bigger than mine but it's not, mine is bigger.

We are now at the car. Jimin immediately started the car and he drove to my house. Their was a long silent between the two of us, I didn't start a conversation because I was too busy thinking of an idea for Jimin to not know that I live in a huge house.

Maybe I can tell Jimin that I am gonna buy something near the forest where my house is at and tell him to go home. Yes! That's it, good thinking y/n. I was really happy because I have thought of a plan.

"Jiminie oppa, do you know where my house is located?" I ask Jimin, hoping that he wouldn't know.

"oh, ahhm, Yes your mom told me so you don't need to tell me your address" Jimin said, I was kinda mad at my mom because she just told Jimin my address, and what if he will be visiting me.

Oh come on y/n stop thinking about things like that, Jimin will never visit you because he is a playboy, and what is a playboy doing in a nerds house?

3 minutes have past since me and Jimin last talk and we are getting nearer to where I am planing for Jimin to not know where I live. I am watching the road and the place that I am planning to go, but I saw some people drinking and they look drunk, I am really scared because they are boys and they look like a pervert, but this is the place that I planned. But I should really think about my safety because they are very dangerous, and I think this is the time that Jimin will know my identity but I will take it slow.

Time skip
At your house

Me and Jimin have arrive at my house and Jimin just gasp at my house because it was pretty huge.

"wow, y/n you have a really huge house I didn't know that you where this rich, your house is way bigger than my house" Jimin said still gasping which made me blush.

"it's because you and your mom and dad are the only ones living at your house, but in us when it is summer my cousins and nephews ants and uncles are staying in our house for about a week or so that's why our house is this big." I said shyly looking at the ground while blushing.

"oh, that's why" Jimin said, and I just smiled at him innocently.

"y/n is that you darling?" mom ask me.

"Yes mom it is me" I said to mom smiling. Mom went to me and hugged me but when her eyes landed on Jimin her face was in full shock which mom immediately gasp.

"wow, y/n is this the boy you are partnered with?" mom ask me still in full shock, while I was here standing because I was shy on what might mom tell Jimin.

"ye-yes he is" I said to mom.

"oh my, you are very handsome, come and sit at the couch" mom said admiring Jimin's face which I giggled a bit, yeah I know Jimin is very handsome that's why there are lots of girls chasing after him.

"oh no need mrs. Kim I will be heading home now because we still have classes, and we have finished 12 long bandpaper essay project so there are only 3 left until we are done doing the project" Jimin said cutely, he is just so adorable when he smiles. Mom just nod at Jimin while mom has a huge smile on her face

"bye mrs. Kim by-" Jimin said while bowing at mom but mom cut him off.

"please call me mom" mom said with a huge smile which left me shock.

"oh ok, mom" Jimin said, it is just so cute thinking of Jimin calling my mom 'mom'.

"bye mom, bye y/n. I'll see you at school" Jimin said while bowing at both of us which we bowd too showing respect to Jimin.

But then Jimin went to me and hug me tight then he whispered something in my ear which I blush immediately.

"be careful next time baby girl ok? Don't cross the road if there are still cars and busses, I don't want you to be hurt again, bye baby girl I'll see you in school" Jimin whispered at my ear then kiss my cheeks which I blush immediately, I can't believe it Jimin just kiss my cheeks, I am left burning because of what just happened.

I am smiling like crazy while saying goodbye to Jimin. I wave my hand on Jimin signaling him a 'goodbye'. I am smiling like I am a crazy child. Jimin waze back at me and did a wink, which I immediately blush. I am now a blushing potato right now. How can a boy make a girl suffer like this I already suffered enough.

After Jimin left I close the door of our house then place my two hands on my cheeks while I was blushing then I immediately jump like a kid. I just can't believe that Jimin kiss my cheeks, its just unbelievable.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MOM!!" I said to mom which mom immediately laugh.

"what can't you believe? That Jimin kissed you in the cheeks and hugged you?" mom said still laughing and smiling I just nod at mom while still holding my cheeks and running around the house while smiling like crazy.

"looks like my darling is in love" mom said teasingly.

"is it obvious?" I ask mom covering my mouth with my hand while I was shock.

"kinda" mom said.

"ok now y/n I think you should go to sleep now, you still have classes tomorrow, and maybe if you go to sleep you will dream of Jimin, and when you wake up and go to school you will see him" mom said proudly, while I was here fangirling myself.

"ok, mom I think I should head to sleep" I said to mom, mom just nodded at me smiling and I just head to my bedroom and sleep.

I close my eyes still dreaming about Jimin but suddenly I remembered I didn't do my night routine so I opened my eyes and went to the bathroom immediately and the closet to change, I hurriedly did all of my night routine because I can't wait for tomorrow because I can see Jimin again. This is my first time experiencing this kind of feeling maybe this is what being in loved feels like. After I am done doing my night routine I went to my bed and sleep. After a few minutes I went to dreamland.

Next chapter-