6. Keep it

Your P.O.V

Me and Jimin are at the parking lot waiting for mister Oh. We had an awkward silence. But Jimin started to talk and I was relief because I don't want any more awkward moments between the two of us.

"so ahhmm, y/n where do you live?" he said

"oh, I live near the forest, our house is private because we don't wan't any other distractions, but please don't tell anyone that I live near the forest" I beg him, but I hope he won't suspect anything.

"ok, I bet your house is big" he said which made me blush, well our house is really big that is one of the reasons why we decided to live near the forest.

"oh, ahm not really" I said shyly keeping an eye on the other car to see if mister Oh is here.

"oh, ok" he said, then finally I see mister Oh waving at us, which made me felt relief.

"look Jimin mister Oh is here we can go now" I said excited, Jimin just nod at me, and we went near mister Oh.

"y/n I didn't know you already have a boyfriend" mister oh said with the happiest smile. It made me blush when mister Oh said that I already have a boyfriend and by I ment boyfriend I ment Jimin, why does he have to say that to me, I look at Jimin and he has an uncomfortable look in him, Jimin just giggled uncomfortably so did I. I was so shy to even look at Jimin so I just said.

"oh he is n-not my b-boyfriend" I said stuttering while I was blushing hard.

"ok, then who is he?" mister Oh ask me, I was already gonna say something but Jimin cut me off.

"I am Jimin mister Oh, y/n is my friend we are classmate, and she is my seatmate, we are also partners in a project" Jimin said while giving mister Oh a handshake, mister Oh immediately responded to the handshake then they both shake hands.

"well ok Jimin, I am mister Oh, y/n assistant-" mister Oh was about to finish but I cut him off with a 'shush' signal, signaling him to keep quiet.

"oh, alright" Jimin said happily while I just giggled at him, mister Oh notice that I was giggling because of Jimin and immediately smirk, which left me blushing in front of two boys who are currently stairing at me so I look down at the floor.

"so let's go miss Kim y/n and mister?" mister Oh said signalling Jimin to say his full name.

"oh, Park Jimin sir, Park Jimin" Jimin said then mister Oh quickly nodded.

"ok, let's go miss Kim y/n and mister Park Jimin" mister Oh said while me and Jimin quickly nodded and went to the car to sit. Mister Oh pulled the car door for me so that I can sit next to the driver which is mister Oh.

"where are we heading first miss y/n, are we going first to this handsome boy's house or we will first go to your house miss y/n" mister Oh said while I was blushing when I heard him said 'handsome boy's house'

"we will first head to Jimin's house mister Oh" mister oh just nodded at what I said and look at the road again, Jimin told mister Oh the direction to his house, there are only plenty of people since it is pretty late.

"oh, and Jimin thank you for taking care of me, if it weren't for you I will be at school by know with full of blood and bruises" I said shyly while I was blushing, I always blush when I am talking to him and my heart beat began to beat faster when he is around.