10. Oppa

Jimin's P.O.V

I saw y/n tears started to fall down she didn't said anything because she was speechless. It hurts me seeing y/n cry like that. I went closer to y/n and hug her tight calming her down. I place my left hand on y/n back and rubbing it on her back calming her down while I place my right hand on her waist hugging her tight.

"shhhh y/n shhh, I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to shout" I said softly trying to calm her down. I like the feeling that I am with y/n it just feels so good, but it hurt me seeing y/n hurting.

"i-it's al-alright, but did you just hugged me and called me baby?" y/n said burying her head on my chest, I was shock at first but I like the feeling that y/n is in my arms.

"yes baby what's wrong?" I ask but this time she broke the hug and look at the ground trying to hide her red cheeks that I can see clearly even when she is looking at the ground. I was admiring her beauty she looks so cute at that state, I giggled a bit because of y/n actions.

"no-nothing" y/n said.

Time skip
20 minutes

Y

our P.O.V

After all of that awkwardness me and Jimin went to his house. I gasp a bit because their house is bigger than our house, we are just the same, we both lived near the forest where their isn't lots of people.

"wow, Jimin your house is big" I said exploring their house.

"yeah I know" Jimin said giggling.

"explore if you wanted to explore baby" Jimin said happily, I kinda blush on what Jimin just called me but I should get use to it, I don't know why he is calling me baby but I like it, it just made me blush hard.

Its been 2 and a half hour since we started doing our project we have finish over 9 long band paper essay project, we have finish little because we are distracted at talking and laughing turns out Jimin isn't as bad as I think he is, he even crack jokes and tells funny moments about his hyungs.

"so y/n you aren't the same grade than I am you are lower? You are just the same grade as I am because you are smart, so I am your hyung? I am 1 year older than you, but you didn't call me oppa" Jimin so called oppa said, I kinda giggled at his behaviour, he is just so cute.

"ok so called oppa, I'll call you oppa by now if you wanted" I said teasingly with a hint of shyness, which he immediately smiled and nodded.

After some minutes I heard my phone rang and I immediately answered on whoever it is.

"hello?" I said through the other line.

"hello darling, I know that you have a project to finish but I really needed you to be here because we need to plan our Kim's company party." mom said.

"ok mom I will be right there" I said to mom on the other line.

"ok darling, but can you please hand this phone to the someone that you are having a project, please?" mom said, but I don't wan't her to know that my partner is a boy she would be in real shock and she will tease me everyday.

"but mom-" I imediately got cut off by mom.

"no buts give it to the person that you are partnered with" mom said angrily, I didn't have any other choice but to give to Jimin, I just hope mom didn't say anything stupid to Jimin.

"fine mom fine" I said to mom.

"good now hand it over to her or him" mom said.

I look at Jimin first and he just look at me with a blank expression.

"Jiminie oppa eumma wanted to talk to you" I said to Jiminie oppa, Jiminie oppa immediately smiled while hearing me said 'Jiminie oppa'

"ok" Jimin oppa said, I gave Jiminie oppa the phone which he immediately took.

"hello.... Oh ok mrs. Kim...... Yes I am a boy" oh no, I think mom know that my partner is a boy, mom will tease me everyday.

"oh yes.... No I didn't do anything to your daughter...... Yes I will send her home..... oh ok bye" with that Jimin gave me the phone.

"so what did mom said to you?" I ask Jimin oppa, Jimin oppa just smiled at me showing me his eye smile that I addored the most.

"your mom said that I will send you home, that to not do anything to you, and some basics that's all" Jimin oppa said smiling.

"ok" I said to Jiminie oppa.

Next Chapter--