22. BFF

Today is the day that we will have our company party. I am really nervous, because I have to tell a speech and wear a very sexy dress. Vanesa is helping me pull up my zipper.

"wow y/n you look so sexy and pretty, if only you have schoolmates and classmates attending to the party, they would know that you are not just a nerd but you are the daughter of a famous and rich company" Vanesa said looking at me from top to bottom which I immediately blush.

Yeah I do wish that I have schoolmates attending to our company's party but I dont. I dont wanna hide anymore, I wanna show to everybody who I am and what I am. I wanna show them the real me.

"yeah, I do wish" I said to Vanesa disappointed because I dont have schoolmates attending to our company party, I look at myself in the mirror and I immediately gulp hard. I hope I have enough confident to wear this kind of outfit in our party.

"hey dont be disapointed, today is your company party, so dont be disapointed okay? Because I know that someday they will know who you truely are" Vanesa said to me, I cant ask more from her because she treats me like a sister, she will say advises to me which I apreciate. She is the best friend that anybody could ask for and I am really happy to have her as my BFF.

I am checking myself from top to bottom in my mirror and I hope that everybody will not judge me. I really hope that they will like what I am wearing and not judge it. I look at Vanesa who is troubling zipping her beautiful dress. I really love her dress because she looks so cute and pretty in that dress unlike me. I got a little closer to Vanesa and help her zip the zipper of her dress.

"need help?" I ask Vanesa while zipping her zipper.

"yes, thank you" Vanesa said to me. After I am done zipping her dress I immediately heard knocking at my bedroom door.

"come in" I said to whoever knock at my bedroom door.

"girls are you ready, our car is waiting outside, we better head now" my mom told us, signaling us that we better hurry and go outside because our car is waiting outside which we immediately nodded.

"ok mom" I said to mom smiling nervously. I became very nervous when my mom mention that we will be going to our company party. I really hope nobody will judge me. 

This is the time where I will show to the people around me who I am. I really hope nobody will judge me. I am already feeling nervous because seeing the people around me all watching me walking in the hallway with my tight sexy long dress makes me feel nervous. I look at the people around me then smiled nervously at them showing them my pearly white teeth. When we reach to our tables I immediately hold Vanesa's hands gripping it tightly because of how nervous I am.

"y/n dont be nervous, its gonna be alright, I promise" Vanesa said to me calming  me down which immediately made me a little calm.

"o-ok" I said to her stuttering. I am so nervous that made me stutter at every move I make.

"girls you stay here ok I am gonna meet some friends ok?" mom said to us both that we immediately nodded.

"ok" we both said together that made us giggle.

"be careful honey, and Vanesa please take care of her" mom said to me and Vanesa instructing us that we should be careful. I am really so lucky to have her as my mother because she cares for me, loves me and my two brothers.

"yes aunty I am gonna keep her safe" Vanesa said to mom which I smiled at her showing my apreciate that she cares for me. I am really lucky because I have the people around me who cares for me. I feel so loved because of these kind and wonderful people around me who loves me very much. Mom left me and Vanesa because she has to look for a friend.

"now let's go hunt for boys" Vanesa said to me excitedly showing me her smiley face. Then she immediately pulled me closer to a boy who is at the side playing with his cellphone. I got shock and confuse, WHY WOULD SHE EVEN PULL ME CLOSER TO A BOY??!! I let go of her grip then drag her back to our table with an angry expresion.

"why did you pulled me closer to a boy?!" I questioned whispering/shouting at her angrily. I am so mad at her because she just pulled me to a boy. How could she do this to me?! She change so much, she wouldn't drag me closer to a boy before, instead she was the one who drags me far far away from a boy.

"sorry y/n, I just.... wanted you to have a boyfriend... Because... You know.... So that you could experience what being in a relationship feels like, I really regreted telling you that boys are just gonna hurt you. I told you that because I was jealous of you... because..... you get all the atention of all the people around you unlike me...... That's why I told you when you where about to leave to a new house and school that you have to promise me..... That.... You will find a boyfriend, I am really sorry y/n and I hope you can forgive me" Vanesa said to me while one tear drop drop from her eyes, I can feel how sincere she is. It hurt me seeing her cry like that, I wanted to hug her tight. I cant just hate her because of what she did to me. I made many mistakes in my life and I cant just let it be wores, so I am willing to forgive Vanesa, because she is in fact my BFF.

"I forgive you Vanesa" I said to Vanesa wiping her tears then went to her and hug her tight which she immediately hug back. I really love this feeling hugging my bestfriend so sincere.

Next chapter-