12. Worthless nerd

Your P.O.V

I am now at school, I thank mr. Oh for sending me to school before I head to class. I am really excited to see Jimin again, my face is all smiley and bright while I was walking to class, I have all our projects that we did yesterday. I kinda blush thinking about what Jimin did to me yesterday.

But before I could step in class, I saw Jimin with a girl that Jimin is holding and kissing her. It broke my heart seeing the sight of them all cuddly and lovely. I really wanted to cry but I can't, because why would I cry over a dumb playboy. I can feel my eyes started tearing up, it just hurt so badly thinking of what Jimin did to me yesterday was all a lie.

I suddenly dropped the project that me and Jimin did yesterday, and I wipe my tears immediately.

"so-sorry to interrupt" I said still tearing up, I pick the project that me and Jimin did yesterday while hidding my tears at the strands of my hair not caring what they will say, I didn't try to look at them both and just left them.

It just hurts so much thinking of what Jimin did to me yesterday. I quickly went to my classroom and burried my face on both of my hands while my hand is laying at my table. I just cried all of the hurt that I am feeling right now.

I can't believe you y/n, why would you even fall for a playboy. Sure, he kissed your cheeks and saved you but it doesn't mean anything y/n. I am sure that Jimin kissed lots of girls but not at the cheeks but at the lips because he is a playboy, and you y/n deserves this because your just nothing but a worthless nerd that everyone doesn't love.

Thinking all of this thoughts makes me cry even more. Why am I even crying? Maybe this is what you felt about Jimin. But I really have to stop loving him and I have to start forgetting about my feelings towards him. But how? When I really...... Really love him.

If only I didn't know you. If only we aren't seatmates, if only we aren't classmates.............. If only I didn't loved you. These thoughts spreads through my mind while I was still crying. My head keep on saying that 'y/n dont cry, y/n dont cry' but it just made it more worst. I continued crying and crying.

I didn't notice that someone called my name because I was too busy thinking about Jimin when he or she place his/her hand at my back caressing my back softly which calmed me.

"y/n, are you crying?" I think it is Chanyeol oppa who said that, because I can clearly recognize his voice. He said it so softly with a hint of worry.

"oh, ahm, I am not crying oppa" I said wipping my tears then I look at the ground.

"then why did I hear sobbing?" Chanyeol oppa ask me, worriedly I didn't have any other choice but to look at him, when I look at his eyes all I see is love and care. It made me feel safe, all of my problems just disappear into thin air.

I fake a smile even though it still hurts.

"o-oppa, i-its nothing. I p-promise" I said stuttering.

"you sure?" Chanyeol oppa ask me worriedly I just nodded at his question.

Time skip
Science class

I just listened to the teacher not looking even one second at Jimin because I was still hurt from the inside, when I look at Jimin I wanted to cry so I decided that I will not look at him.

"Park Jimin? Are you listening to my discussions?" the teacher said angrily at Jimin.

"yes sir I am" Jimin said.

"then why are you staring at y/n?" the teacher said, Jimin didn't said anything and he just stayed quiet. I already blush like a potato, I can feel my heartbeat it beats so fast. Why am I even feeling this way again? Why can't I forget my feelings towards you Park Jimin? But why did he stared at me?

The whole student of this classroom was shock to hear the teacher said that, and they started gossiping about me that I have something on my face thats why Jimin look at me when I don't. I just ignored what they have to say even though it hurts. Chanyeol oppa look at me with worry in his eyes.

"hey stop gossiping about y/n, you are all just jealous because y/n is pretty" Chanyeol oppa defended me that I blush immediately.

Time skip
End of school

I am walking to my house because I told mister Oh that I wanna smell some fresh air because its been weeks since I didn't go out. I stop by at the park and decided to sit at the bench. I sit at the bench but I saw Jimin at a tree laying, and hugging his knees while crying. I didn't know why he cried but it hurts me seeing him cry. I don't want to see him crying like that so I just left. It really hurts me seeing him like that, I wanted to go to him and ask him whats going on but why would I, when I am just nothing but a worthless nerd.

Next Chapter-