Chapter 2

Merry Christmas! A surprise treat! Though this chapter is not for the faint-hearted. (Why can't I write a normal chapter like a normal human?)

Anyway... The reason why this update was pushed was that I was scared to upload it. It deals with some sensitive issues and I was nervous about it. (I just love the song above)

Trigger warning: mention of rape, sexual abuse (off-chapter, happened in past)

Thank you for being patient.

********

"Dave-" Zoya began, but when the Omicron did not pay her attention, she pleaded again. "Let the boy go, Dave. Let him go."

Prying her hands from his chest, Dave said nothing.

Lana smiled sweetly at me. I knew what would happen. She knew the exact places to touch me for me to get hard. And if I resisted, she would sink her fangs in me and let her toxin do the magic. She would weave a spell of lust that all the vampires were capable of. Then she would ride me and drink my blood. 

"No," I whispered. At this point, I would do anything for her to not touch me. "No. Please."

She pouted. "You know," she said, dragging her nails across my face. "I love it when I hear your voice during our sessions. I love it when you beg. Gets me all wet."

What kind of sick female was she? How could she even derive pleasure from molesting me? Could people even derive pleasure from what she did? Were people like that?

Why could she not understand the simple English word, 'no'? No meant no. My body's reaction did not mean I wanted it. It was a normal physiological reaction to a touch stimulus. Just because she touched me in the right places to stimulate me and make me get an erection did not mean I wanted her to touch me.

It had taken about five years for me to recover what she did to me then. Still, I could not allow people to touch me. I could still feel the crawling fingers moving up and down my chest when she had strapped me to my bed and had her way with me.

I tried to scream and shout, but no one came. After she had left me, humiliation had crept up on me and no one could believe that a hitman like me was raped by Lana.

I had been raped by Lana for ten years. The worst ten years of my life. I had to act as if I had my shit together when in reality, I was just a strand away from losing it. I had just lost my best friend and I could do nothing when his daughter was thrown in prison. I had to get the perfect kills for Dave during the night and be Lana's blood bag and body warmer by day. And Lana would nearly suck my blood dry, leaving me extremely weak and still demanded that I pleasure her body out of my free will. 

And if anyone wanted to save me, she made sure to leave marks on my skin to warn them who they would be dealing with. Even after five years of therapy to save myself, she still left her marks deep in my soul and my mind and no one was brave enough to fight her shadow for me.

I had a guess as to why she stopped having her way with me. She had seen me kill someone for the first time. It had been a mess of blood and flesh.

Would she have her way with me again? She might try. After all, there was nothing Lana wanted and did not get. But I was not the Draco she had raped five years ago. I had picked up every scattered piece of me and put myself back together. I knew what broke me. I knew my strength. I was not going to wait for someone to save me, I had myself. After all, the best assassin out there was me. 

I could be brave, but I was still scared of her. She still had some power over me. I had trembled whenever I saw her in those ten years, flinched whenever I heard her name.