Chapter 15.1

A/N: This plot simply demanded me to write. Leave your thoughts below! 

To leave you all again on your toes ;)

You will see a star you all love in this!

**********

Thuban took in a deep breath. Some warriors were stationed outside his castle. He mentally snorted. As if the male inside needed any protection. Polaris was the Northern star. The one who everyone looked up to. Even Cosmos was wary of him, for he had power over her. After all, he was not simply titled the kingmaker.

A star came to him. "He will see you."

Sending a wave of agreement, he followed that star in his energy form. It was just a ball of white light, but anyone could find out who he was. Each star had their own unique waves around them.

When he reached the hall, he saw Polaris sitting next to his consort, Lady Seren. No one trifled with this female. Not because she was Polaris' consort, but because she was Moon's sister and had powers of her own that could destroy anything in her way. Both were intently looking at their daughter and her soul-bound.

"You say," Seren began. "Megrez let Kage go?"

He knew who the two were. They were infamous. While one was sent to guard Luna the other was a commander in the army. Although Polaris' daughter, Alioth was born to his previous consort, Seren treated her like her own. 

Two thousand years ago when Alioth's mother, Ursa died, Alioth lost it and went on a rampage, resulting her to be imprisoned in the Dungeon, a place like Kelp Confusion which was meant to hold prisoners and connect different parts of the universe. Thuban had heard that Alioth had been released, but be had not been sure. But the proof was right before his eyes now. 

"Yes," Alioth said. "She let him go. Though I don't know what possessed her to do so."

"Perhaps," Seren mused. "Kage is Dubhe's son. Could it be that she did not want to kill her nephew?"

"Impossible," Saiph, Alioth's Soul-Bound said. "If she did not want to, she could have asked Aries or Taurus. Even I was there. She just let him go."

Seren then glanced at her consort. "Polaris, now it has come to this. Is there any fate favourable to Dubhe?"

It was not a secret that Seren favoured Dubhe out of all the four. Though Dubhe was not her energy and vibrations like Megrez who was her child, she still treated Dubhe as her own.

Polaris sighed. "Up until now, nothing. But there are chances for it to change."

Then he looked at him. "What brings you here, Thuban?"

He then morphed to his human form and bowed to the four. "I came here to report something from Kelp Confusion."

That did bring the attention of all the four to him.

"Speak," Polaris said. "What happened?"

He took in a breath, he did not need. "Elta... Eltanin moved, my lord."

Seren stood up immediately. "What do you mean?"

Thuban looked at the four nervously. "Eltanin was put to eternal sleep by the second Warrior. That was the only way to preserve her soul after the battle we had when the binds fell. I thought it would take a million years before she showed any activity, but she moved. Her fingers moved and she began to emit vibrations."

"Impossible," Alioth muttered. "I was there at the battle. I saw how badly she was wounded. She took the poison to save the entire legion. There is no way she could survive even eternal sleep."