Chapter 12.1

A/N: I don't know what possessed me to write this, but I did. I guess this chapter was something I never saw myself write. So, please do leave a message after this chapter. I will update another chapter in the next 11 hours. Cause 1 bonus chapter was for Valentine's day and I know this is a very late bonus. I was... lazing around. 

Anyway, meet you all in the next 11 hours in chapter number 9. 

********

Rune Bidaya bit his lips as he stared at that house before him. The straps on his shoulders were about to fall and his shoelaces were undone. The seventeen-year-old boy loathed the condition he was thrown in.

"Why should I?" he snapped at Sadka. "Why should I?"

His step-father merely glanced at him from the car. "Cause this male is your father."

"So?" Rune bit out.

As much as he hated to admit, he wished his mother was here. He could not persuade her, but at least she would see the torment in his eyes and would at least hesitate to send him next time. But she had just given birth to his step-sister and both were resting in the Summer Coven.

He would rather play with that baby rather than spend his time here, with his father.

Julius had made it clear that he wanted to do nothing with him. Then why was everybody forcing him to spend his time with that douche bag? He had better things to do.

"He is your biological father, Rune," Sadka bit out. "And don't you dare give me that attitude."

"What attitude?" Rune snapped.

"Rune! Stop testing me." The Epsilon said, his eyes flashing. "You are nothing but a kid and you will learn how important he is in your life."

"How important not to be like him," he snorted.

Sadka opened the door and got out. When he stood to his full height, a shiver ran through his body. As much as Rune had matured, there was a part of him that still feared this male before him.

As much as Sadka was not his father, he was the only male figure he looked up to. But he would never tell that loud.

"Go Rune," Sadka said, closing his eyes. "I will be back in three days."

With that, the Epsilon got into the car and left. Rune gulped and tied his shoelace. He was aware of how messed up his hair was, but he was not going to present himself neat.

He took little, shifting steps towards the house. He had to admit, the house was amazing. It had the perfect sunrise and thunderstorms. There could not be a house better than this. Yet, this had never been his home.

He dragged the normal one minute walk to ten minutes. When he finally reached the door, he knocked.

There was a loud noise of television going on and blaring music being played. Footsteps shuffled behind the closed doors and a female was shouting at a male.

Sharon screamed again at Julius before she opened the door. Her annoyed face became even more twisted when she saw him.

Hugging her legs was a child of five years. And her stomach was swollen with another child. While one hand held the door open, the other held a beer bottle and a half-smoked cigarette.

"Get in," she snapped.

His half-sister sniffed before she raised her hands at him, asking him to carry her. As much as he had a problem with Sharon, Halle was a child. Sighing, he bent down to pick the kid up. But Sharon slapped Halle's out-stretched hands and pulled her daughter away.