Chapter 22

A/N: Forgive the mistakes you encounter in this chapter. Written when I am half-sleep. 

As for those who enjoyed the last part of the previous chapter... you might enjoy this chapter too. Taurus and Draco's relationship is not like Aries and Lyra's... Taurus, he needs to be coaxed.

That being said, you can kill certain characters after the book ends.

Enjoy!

************* 

My soul literally left my body. Only when he pressed his lips on mine firmer did I understand what was going on around me.

This was the last this I had ever expected to happen.

His hand that was on my neck crawled to my hair and tugged it gently, making me respond. And to kiss him was something I was dreaming of for so long.

My hands did not stay by my side. Ever since I saw him last time, I had been wishing to touch his skin. Feel if it was as smooth as it appeared. Feel if the callouses were really there.

But so unlike me, my hands just stayed on his hips. Just my thumbs went beneath his shirt to feel the skin.

Compared to his rush, I wanted to savour the first kiss. I wanted to remember every second of this for the rest of my life. I understood his frenzy. His want. His rush. I wanted to do the same.

Tear his clothes and taste his skin right here. Make him think of nothing other than me. And most of all, make sure that he stayed right with me. Always.

I took a step forward and he complied easily. He let himself carried away by me. At his compliance, that lust that I had been holding back almost broke the barrier I had set around it.

His scent was getting sweeter and sweeter until I could get high just from inhaling that addictive scent.

He moaned when I finally pressed our bodies together, but that was soon lost in another kiss. Those small groans and moans undid me.

I pulled his lower lip between my lips and sucked on it until he was moaning. But he was, after all, tempered by time. His tongue followed and licked my lips until I had to open them. Immediately, he pressed his tongue against mine.

I could not help but smirk. This was how he was if he let go of that facade he wore. This was the male I loved. This passionate male who hid nothing from me. Who found our kisses as intoxicating as I found it to be.

My thumbs left their finding and my hands wrapped around his waist as I brought him more closer. His hard evidence of desire was pressing against me. I wanted to snap the control that I had put over myself.

His hands were not innocent either. While one kept tugging my hair, the other was going on my back and my waist.

It was that one moment when I felt his heartbeat that matched mine. His breathing was erratic and his eyes were glazed, but there was a satisfaction in them.

I closed my eyes. I no longer cared who was to come or who was to see us. I was living my dream. If they ever had to say a word against us, I would gladly let Taurus kill them.

Finally, his hold on my body relaxed, but he made no move to move out of our bubble. My embrace.

"I do want this," he whispered against the skin of my neck. "But I don't know how."

It took my mind a couple of minutes to comprehend what he was telling.

"Don't know?" I asked, subconsciously tightening my hold over him. "Even I don't know how."