Chapter 5: Secret Lover?

Izuku's POV

My mom and I just stared at the son and mother discussing. I just turned to my mother "Mom?" I asked her
"Yes?" She returned back to me
"So I have to go to the honeymoon either way right?" I asked her
"Yes, well of course! Look at both of you, you are so in love!" My mom stated
"Can't say the same thing...." Shoot I just realized what I said "u-uh not that not what I mean it's just that-" before I could finish my sentence, mom gave me a look that meant I had to tell what up....
"And why is that?" I was as nervous, I didn't want to tell her that neither of us "love" each other. I just don't want to make her worry about me, I didn't want to be a burner to her.... But at the end I can't lie to her!...She is my mother...... I'll tell her but just not the full on detail, it's not a lie technically

"Well you see mom, I don't know katsuki that well.... I just meet him like a couple of weeks ago and now I have to be with him my whole life. It's just all new to me, that's all..." well it's true I just meet Kacchan and I do have to be with him my whole life and it is new to me.... So it's not a lie ...right?

"Izuku dear I know how that feels, after all your both too young and I myself had a hard time getting used to being married. But this will help trust me" She assured me. I felt better in a way.

At this point I pay back attention at kacchan and his mom.....

They were talking about the limbo and jet, before I could ask my mom about it I feel a grip in my wrist, when I turned around I see Kacchan.

He dragged me outside, to the limbo. At this point I just keep quiet knowing their would be nothing I could do about it. He opened the door and I went inside, he came after me. Inside the limbo was huge. There was a lot of space to sit, but I decided to just sit a couple of seats away from kacchan but still near him at the same time.

He was looking at the window spacing out I guess? Either way I didn't want to bother him. I was about to zone off when I feel a vibration in my pocket. I get my phone out and unlocked it. It was a massage.

I opened the message and it was from Ochaco

~texting~
"Hey Midoriya! So how's the honeymoon going?"
"We are heading to the jet right now"
"Soooooo, how is he in bed?"
"What!?!? No no no no no no I hadn't even thought about that!"
" I was just joking. Knowing you, you just went to sleep straight away. Right?"
"Well you're not wrong"
"So what are you doing now?"
"Inside the limbo and Kacchan is just zoning out"
"Wait Kacchan?"
"Ummm well it's just a nickname that's all!"
"Sure it is~"
"Its true!"
" I know, I know. Just messing with ya. But seriously how do you feel about it? Like the whole thing?"
"I don't know how to put it.... It's weird to live with someone who I just met a couple of weeks ago and now me married to that person. He's not bad but I don't love him.... But then again maybe I just have to give it a try like my mom told me"
"It will turn out fine. It's not that bad, also did you know the press is going crazy about you and Bakugou?"
"What do you mean?"
"I found out that many people wanted to marry Bakugou but he refused them all,which is normal since the whole engaged thing was set up, since you were a kid."
"And?"
"There is a rumor that Bakugou is seeing someone for a while, like a couple of years...like a lover... I didn't want to tell you this but you had to know"

What? I don't love him but somehow I felt hurt. A pain in my chest.... I want to find out more about this. Maybe the press is wrong. Maybe?

"Tell me more"
"Well there's an article that I found showing an image of Bakugou but when you zoom in there are teeth marks, more like a bite or a hickey in his neck... are you alright Izuku?"
"Yeah... is there anything more?"
"Wait hold up! Let me see"