Chapter 17: Moving Back?

As Izuku just stood there frozen not knowing what to do. Izuku waited for one them to talk first. As he was was about to speak Katsuki spoke.
"Mind explaining nerd?" He asked as he started at the animals and back at Izuku.

Lucy and Bomber just saw a new play mate and went towards Katsuki. Katsuki saw every step of the two pets come forward to him.
Katsuki reached down to grab the cat and the dog after wards. Katsuki was enjoying petting them. Time passed and Izuku was still quiet.

Izuku didn't know how to react. His own pets just betrayed him! Literally. They just went up to Katsuki like he was their father or something!
"Uhhhhhhh.... I can explain?" Izuku said.

"You better." Katsuki said not paying attention to Izuku, but the cat he was petting.

Izuku seeing this was surprised. He never expected Katsuki to like animals at all.

"Well they are my pets... I had them a while back before.... well before we got married." Izuku said. Covering his face.
He was still hurt and to know that they were still married hurt him even more.
"And I left them with a friend until now.." as he crouched down and called out to Bomber.

The dog came towards Izuku and was enjoying his owner petting him.
"What are their names?" Katsuki asked.
"The cat is Lucy and the dog is Bomber." Izuku said looking uncomfortable.
"Don't you think this house isn't fit for pets?" Katsuki asked.

Katsuki now had another reason for Izuku to move in with him. And he was going to use it.
"Well I'm going to fix that." Izuku wanting Katsuki to leave.
"Don't. I'll save you the time." as he produces to approche Izuku. "Move in with me." Not skipping around the bush.
"Huh?" Izuku respondes. "Move in with you?" as he points at himself then at Bakugou.

The blond just nods. "yeah." As he grabbes Izukus face and turns Izuku to look at him in the eye. Leaving Lucy behind.
"Look I know thing between us aren't the best, but please let me prove myself to you." he says in the most calm and charming voice Izuku has ever heard.
"... no." Izuku responds.

Katsuki has to other choice then to use plan B.
"Izu.. think about it. What will the paparazzi think about us not living together." still holding the green males face.
"Well we can come up with something!" as he gets out of Bakugou's touch.
"Yeah? and how about our parents?" Bakugou asks.

Fooling their parents would be very hard. Inko knows him best and lying to her was hard for Izuku.
After a moment of the smaller male not responding Bakugou spoke.
"Well?" he asks very calmly.

God damn it! That voice was going to be the death of Izuku. His voice was so smoothly and rasp, rough yet calm. It made Izuku's stomach do flips.
Izuku turns around trying to hide his blushing face.
"You're just going to move in. You can stay at one of the guest rooms," katsuki told Izuku. "Plus there is much more room for Lucy and Bomber. I'll make arrangments to make a play ground for them and a room for them too." Katsuki spoke.

"Well that does save me the trouble.. How can I trust your word?" Izuku asked.
After thinking a moment the bigger male spoke.
"Well if it makes you feel better I won't make any sudden moves and respect you're privacy. Which means that I won't touch or force you do anything." He says.
"Promise?"
"Yes. I promise in the name of the Bakugou's." he says.

After Izuku thinking a moment and debating with himself he decided to go back living with Katsuki.
"Fine." the smaller male agreed.

Katsuki was reliefed. After going without living with Izuku it hurt him. Although he wanted to hug and kiss the smaller male he couldn't pus his luck.
"Alright. You can get you're bags and we can head home now." He says picking up Bomber.

Katsuki then goes back and picks up Lucy.
Both animals seem to like Katsuki. Izuku then turns aroun and see's this unfold in front of him was jealous. How could his pets get more affection the him!
After Izuku taking in what he though he was shocked and mad at himself.
'no no stop thinking that!' he though to himself. He shook his head.
"Why do I have to go now? Can't I go tomorrow?" Izuku ask's.

"Well that would be an option although I doubt that Lucy and Bomber would like me to go." Bakugou says.
"Yeah? Why do you say that?" he asks crossing his arms.

Katsuki looks at him then puts the animals down and walk to the dooe.
Both animals proceed to fallow him.
"Well?" Katsuki says looking at Izuku. Giving him a glare that proves him wrong.

"How could you guys! Don't you love me?" Izuku asks the animals.
Lucy just meows and makes circled around Katsuki purring. Bomber just shakes his tail and also makes circles around Katsuki.
"ugh! You know what? I give up. Give me a second to get my bags." as Izuku leaves and goes to get his bags.

After Izuku left Katsuki couln't hold his chuckle. The scenario was funny and cute. He reaches down and picks both animals again.
"Thanks guys. I'll buy you guys treats and lot's of toys." Lucy just purrs and Bomber just barks.

After five minutes Izuku comes back down with his bags.
"come on." as he goes trough the door.
Katsuki goes ahead of him and opens the door of his car to get the pets inside and the opens the door for Izuku.
Izuku says a quiet thank you and then gets inside.

Bakugou drives them back to their house. Not bothering the smaller male. Once they got to the house Katsuki opens the door for Izuku and then the animals.
When Izuku and his  pets enter they are gretted by the wonderful smell of delicous food.

katsuki guides them to the kitchen table and gives Lucy and Bomber their food and then give Izuku's plate.
They don't have a chat, but enjoy the food they are eating.
"The foods delicous! Who cooked it?" Izuku asks after a long silence
"I did," katsuki says "Glad you like it." as he take another bite.

"You're cooking skills are amazing." Izuku compliments
"Thanks, but nothing could compare to you're food." He compliments back.
This made Izuku blush and proud of his cooking skills.

"Thanks!" he says finishing his food. "Well I'm done and it seems that Lucy and Bomber also enjoyed your cooking," as he gave a small smile " I'm heading to bed. I'll stay at the second guest room along with Lucy and Bomber." As he excused himself and went to his bedroom.

After leaving Katsuki was left cleaning the table. It took him 10 minutes to leave the kitchen sparkling clean.
After he finished he headed to his room.

It still felt wrong sleeping along, but at least Izuku was at the same house.
As he headed to his room he took a right instead of a left. And headed to the guest room section.

When arriving he went to the second guest bedroom and open the door slightly and saw Izuku fully asleep.

He walked quietly to Izuku. Both pest were asleep in each side of Izuku. Katsuki stood there watching for a whole admiring the buety.

Izuku's looks weren't something just to glance at. In Katsuki's eyes Izuku was beautiful like a goddess.
After a while he sighted and couldn't hold himself.

He leaned until his lips meet Izuku's. After a couple of seconds he parted from the pink lips and sighted in happiness.
He looked at Izuku and lightly petted the smaller males hair.
He was going to do everything in his power to make Izuku forgive him and have him back.

With that Katsuki exited his room and headed to his own room. Throwing himself at the bed after changing he went straight to sleep.
He played the feeling of Izuku's lips in his mind over and over again. He is going to have him back. That was a mission.