Chapter 18: Getting used to it

Moving back with Katuki was weird. When Izuku woke up he almost forgot that he was with Katsuki now.

After stretching Izuku got out of bed and went to take a hot shower. Lucy and Bomber were still asleep.
After Izuku's shower and dressed up he went to the kitchen and looked through the kitchen drawers and fridge for ingredients.

After finding what he was looking for he got ready and started cooking.

It was 6:25 am when Katsuki woke up to the smell of delicous food. After going trough his morning routine and dressed he went down stairs towards the kitchen. Once he was near the kitchen he saw Izuki cooking and humming.

Katsuki just stood there watching him and admiring the beauty.
He could get used to this. After a while he walked towards the smaller male and just looked over his shoulder.
"What are you cooking?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku didn't notice when Katsuki was there, but that colone was unmistakable. Izuku was was surprised, but composed himself.
"Just making pancakes. Nothing much." As he turn off the stove and went to put the pancakes in two plates.

"Oh you made some for me?" Katsuki asked surprised.
"Ummm... yeah? Why what's wrong with it?" Izuku asked.
"Well part of the deal was not to make you do anything including cooking," He spoke taking a seat. "But I am thankful though. Nothing can compare your cooking and baking skills." As he waits for the smaller male to join him.

Izuku joins the table and both start eating. "Thanks." Izuku says while he takes a bite.
After they are done eating Izuku was about to leave, but then remember about Lucy and Bomber.
"What about Lucy and Bomber?" Izuku asks.
"Don't worry I called someone to take care of them while we are at work. They will be in perfect condition and there are cameras set up to watch over them. They are connected to our computers so you can check on them any time you want." Katsuki told Izuku as he hold the door.
"Okay." As he exited the mansion.

They took their cars and headed to the office. As always the paparazzi was there.
This time the paparazzi was surprised that both of the came at the same time. What even more surprised them was that Katsuki came out of his vehicle and then went towards Izuku's vehicle and open the door for him and the gave quick kiss to the cheek.

The paparazzi thought that they were in bad terms.

When Izuku saw Katsuki approch his car he was confused, but then got the hint.
Katsuki open the door and held his hand out. Izuku now knowing what he was doing took it. What he was not expecting was for the blond to kiss him in the cheek. It was unexpected, but after taking a glance at the paparazzi knew what the reason was. It kinda of hurt him. For a moment he though the kiss meant more, but it was for the paparazzi.

Once Katsuki glanced at Izuku's expression he felt like he did something wrong. Not knowing what to do he started panicking silently.
What if Izuku goes away? What if he tells the paparazzi? What if he decides to move out? What the kiss too much? He didn't know.

Once they got to their office Katsuki left right away and went somewhere.

Once Katsuki left Izuku felt lonely. Something about Katsuki leaving bothered him.
He knows he was the one to ask for privacy, but leaving him alone was too much. Izuku shook his head and went towards his desk.
Setting down he open his email and checked everything. Soon after "Crystal" came in and gave him his schedule for the day.

After "Crystal" left Katsuki came back in. This time holding a small box.
Izuku just glanced at the box and then turn his attention back to his coumputer screen.

Katsuki came to his desk lay the box in front of Izuku and then went to his desk.
As Katsuki sat down he got a call. He stood up once more and then turns to Izuku.
"Looks like the Paparazzi got in and is asking for answers. I'll go and take care of it. You take care of the rest of things." As he went through the door.

Once Katsuki was gone Izuku couldn't hold his curiosity. Once he was sure the blond wasn't near he reached for the box and open it.
As he open it the smell of chocolate hit him. Excited he took one and eat it.

After tasting one of the chocolates he couldn't hold himself from eating the rest. The chocolate was delicious. It was cherry covered by chocolate and white chocolate. His taste buds couldn't get enough from the sweet chocolate.

As Izuku was lost in the flavor he glanced at the chocolate box and saw he only had two left. Feeling guilty and upset. He didn't eat the two. Then in the bottom of the box had a tiny note.
Once again his curiosity got him and took the note. As he open the note he saw it was a note from Katsuki.

Hey nerd.
Saw you upset and well hope these helps. They are sweet as you.

It was a simple note and yet Izuku was blushing. Sweet as him, huh? Izuku wanted to move on and yet the blond makes it difficult for him! How can he move on and forget him when his this sweet?

Debating with himself on what he suppose to do he didn't notice the body guards rushing in the room stopping the paparazzi.
Izuku was surprised. One of the reporters came to his desk dodging one of the body guards and taking pictures of him.
As the reporter took a picture he notice the box of chocolate and got a glance of the note that was laying in the desk.

As the reposter was about to speak one of the body guards grabbed him and pushed him away. Not rough, but still got the reporter a way from Izuku.
Izuku was confused, but knew he had to take action.
As he was bout to speak Katsuki came rushing in. Going straight to the smaller males side. Wrapping his arms around him and gave a glare towards the reporters that managed to sneak in.

"I suggest you go out. NOW." Katsuki demanded.
With that demand the reposter froze and looked at Katsuki. Scared that they got caught by The Bakugou Katsuki.

Everyone knew not to mess with The Bakugou Katsuki, but no one really respected Izuku. Since his parents didn't show him to the public that much.

Izuku tired that no one taking him seriously and a blushing mess for having Katsuki wrapping his arms around him. Slide out of Katsukis hold.
Walking to the reporters and fixed his tie. He stood just near them and towered them. Glaring at them. The kind and soft face was gone and was instead replaced by a cold stare, and annoyed expression.

Clearing his throat, he spoke "Well what do we have here? You think this is a joke?" As he raised an eye brow. "Well it is not. Listen to my husband and get out. Erase those pictures that you took or else there will be consequences. And let me tell you, you don't want that. Now let me ask you a question and I want you to answer me. Got it?" He asked the reporters, putting his hands in his pocket.

The reporters nodded in return. "What is it that you want to ask?" As his voice became cold.
One reporter took all his courage and spoke "I-is it t-true that y-you and k-Katsuki a-are not t-together an-anymore?" His voice shaking.

Izuku just have them a much colder glare.
"You tell me?" As he approached his desk putting one of the chocolates inside his mouth then approaching the blond laying a passionate kiss on him. Sliding the chocolate inside his mouth.

katsuki was taken by this, but didn't complain. Instead he just return the kiss not wanting to go.
After a few seconds Izuku separated and turn back to the reporters.
"Do you have your answer?" He asked
The reposter just nodded. Wanting to go a way.
"One more thing don't tell anyone about what happen. Just clarify that we are together." As he gestured his hands to for them to go.

The body guards guided them back to the entrance and kicked them out. Back at the office katsuki was still lost in the kiss. Zoning out until the smaller male cleared his throat.

Katsuki turned his attention back to Izuku seeing the green male's face blushing so hard. Izuku just avoided eye contact until he spoke.
"U-uh this is embarrassing.... look Kacchan that was for them to clarify things... okay?" As Izuku went back to his desk. "And thanks for the chocolates. They were delicious." Turning his attention to his computer.

Katsuki found it cute. Chuckling quiet he went back to his desk.
"Glad you liked them. I enjoyed the kiss as well." As turn his attention to his desk.

After those words Izuku was a even more blushing mess.
"God Katsuki don't say those kind of things..." Izuku thought to himself. "Or I'll fall for you even more..."