Chapter 19: New Movie

As the day went on Izuku stood quiet. Once in a while he would check on Lucy and Bomber. It would always the same either they are sleeping or playing around.

Bakugou enjoyed the day. The kiss made his whole day better. Although he enjoyed Izuku's company he had to do his job. He had to go to meetings while Izuku deal with the paper works at the office. He didn't get to see Izuku as much as he would like that day, but he would see him at home again.

As the day went on many reporters tried to sneak in or tried to make an appointment for a private meeting. Which in all failed.

It was 6 in the afternoon and Izuku was done with the last paper work, he was fast with paper work. As he finished he rubbed his eyes and stretched, then stood up going towards the window. Standing and watching as people leave from work, teens having fun with their friends, couples, etc.

After a couple of minutes Izuku saw a car park in their private parking lot. It was katsuki. Izuku saw him coming out of the vehicle and entering the building. Izuku turned around and looked at the box of chocolate. There was one left.

He couldn't get himself to eat it, not after what he did in the morning.

There was a small blush in Izuku's cheeks. Izuku went back to his desk and called for "Crystal". Crystal came seconds after.

"Yes?" Camie asked

"Make an appointment with Melissa Shield. The incident of this morning should not happen, not again. Tell her it's about security." Izuku told Camie.

"Of course! When do you want the appointment to be?" Camie asked

"Two days from now at 3 pm." Izuku told her. Camie nodded in understandment and left the office.

As Camie left Bakugou came in.

"Melissa shield? You know her?" Bakugou asked. "You have your connections, don't you?" Bakugou stated.

"Maybe.... Melissa is a friend, her dad and my dad are friends." Izuku said avoiding eye contact.

"Alright then. Okay so as we know now all our clients are together. Your people and my people want to collaborate together. Like Todoroki Shoto and Mina Ashido. They want to work together to release a new merch." Bakugou informed Izuku as he sat down in his desk.

"Todoroki-kun wanting to release a merch for Endeavor? Are you sure your talking about Todoroki-kun?" Izuku asked.

"Yes, but not an Endeavor merch, but a Ground Zero and Deku merch." Bakugou stated.

"Wait Deku and Ground Zero??? Who are those people?" Izuku asked. "Isn't that the name you put me when you picked me up at the cafe?" Izuku questioned.

"I guess." Bakugou spoke.

"I still don't get it." Izuku said tilting his head a little bit.

"For a smart guy, you really are dumb. Your dad though it would be a good idea to make a movie of us two. To make it "clear to the audience" or something. In reality it's just a dumb excuse for you to be in a movie." Bakugou spoke.

"H-huh!?!! Wait, wait," as he went towards katsuki. "You are telling me that I'm going to be in a movie?" Izuku asked.

"Us," as he sighted "We are going to be in a movie called "Boko No Hero Academia". Toshinori wants to retire and in this movie is where All Might ends his career as a "hero" and you will continue his career," Bakugou spoke. "or something like that."

"... dad didn't tell me anything about that. I have to speak to him." Izuku said turned back to his desk.

"yeah we have a meeting tomorrow about that. 11 in the morning. We can't miss this." Bakugou spoke.