Chapter 23: Practicing

The next day Izuku got up very early in the morning. It was hard at the very beginning, Katsuki had his arms wrapped around him, Izuku had to get out very carefully and replacing himself with pillows.

After escaping his lover's arms Izuku got out of their room.

"Phew that was hard." as Izuku closed the door behind.

"Master, why are you up this early?" a maid spoke from behind him. Izuku jumped at the sudden appearance.

"Who are you?!" Izuku whisper yelled not wanting his husband to wake up. The maid just looked at him.

"I'm one of the maids. Master Bakugou hired me yesterday along with many others. My name is Yuuma." The maid spoke.

"Oh...nice to meet you! My name is Izuku Bakugou. I'm sorry if I startle you." Izuku apologized.

"No worries Sir. I was just cleaning the hall. If I may ask, what is up this early? Master Bakugou told us that you're both taking the day off." Yuuma asked.

"Oh about that, well I wanted to do some exercise! I was going for a jog and then come back and take a shower. I wanted to do it before Kacchan would wake up." Izuku spoke forgetting to stay quiet.

"Well Master I think that might not happen," Yuuma spoke looking behind Izuku.

"Why?" Izuku asked.

"Because you're coming back to bed nerd," as Bakugou grabbed Izuku and held him bridal style. "thought you could get away with it? Think again." as Bakugou enter their room and closed it.

"He should have been quiet. I'll start at breakfast." Yuuma spoke leaving and heading to the kitchen.

"Kacchan! Don't do that!" Izuku yelled.

"Or what?" Bakugou spoke, making them go in circles.

"Kacchan! I'll get dizzy!" Izuku spoke already dizzy.

"Fine," as Bakugou dropped him onto the bed. "Is that better?" He asked.

"Yeah," as Izuku started at the ceiling. "I still want jog around the house." Izuku spoke.

"Yeah? Alright then, but I'm coming with you." Bakugou spoke.

"Alright!" as Izuku was about to get up.

"Not so fast," as Bakugou layed on top of him. "How about my good morning kiss?"

"hahaha you're cute," as Izuku held his face and kissed him. "there! Now let's go!" as Izuku pushed Katsuki to the side.

"Alright."

They jogged for a while around the house. After finishing both went to take a shower.... seperatly.

After finishing up, both wearing casual clothes on.

"Here's your breakfast." a maid set up their meals.

"Thank you!" Izuku spoke.

"Why are you so nice to them?" Katsuki asked.

"Why not? They are people just like us. It makes them no different, plus Yuuma is pretty nice." Izuku spoke.

"Yuuma?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah one of the maids. Long brown hair with hazel eyes! She seems kind." Izuku spoke.

"I guess. Alright let's eat and then begin." Bakugou spoke.

"Mhm."

After the finished eating they took a break before starting practicing.