Chapter 13: The truth.

Promises are meant to be broken

As they were getting ready Izuku was the first one to finish. As he was wanting for katsuki he remember that katsuki promise to do whatever he wanted. But what did he want? He could ask anything, but he could make either of them come true either way. He decided to just wait until something comes up to him.

As bakugou stepped out of the bathroom he went towards Izuku who was sitting on the bed. "Ready?" Bakugou asked. In return Izuku just nodded and stood up.
"Yeah! Ummm Kacchan you look great!" Izuku complimented on his outfit.
"Well not bad yourself. Although I think you would look better with something." bakugou told Izuku as he leaned in.
"And what would that be?" Izuku asked.
"Me." Without hesitation Katsuki kissed him passionately not letting him answer. He kept kissing him and licked his bottom lip for entrance.

Izuku felt Katsuki lick his lips in which he guess that he was asking for entrance. Which Izuku gladly allowed him.

Bakugou without taking another second explored Izuku's mouth. As much as he wanted to continue their making out session they needed air... As they separated there was a string of saliva connecting their lips.

Izuku was fluster. This was the first time they have kissed like that! 

Izuku turned around hiding his blushing face. Katsuki didn't know how to react, sure he was the one that started this but he did not expect that to happen! He was so into the moment. 

After a while of them calming down they turned to face each other once again. "Umm.. Kacchan we'll be late." Izuku spoke

"Yeah come on let's go." Katsuki said as he took the hand of Izuku and went towards the elevator. As they were inside the elevator neither spoke. Until they were almost to the casino. 

"Not bad for our first make out session." Katsuki spoke 

"Yeah." Izuku said not knowing what else to say.

As they got the casino they went to greet Kirishima first. As they were looking for Kirishima some business man notice them.

"Greetings Bakugou's" he said as he reached his hand for a handshake.

"Greetings." Izuku spoke. When they got married Izuku kept his last name, but still added the bakugous last name as well. For close friends or friends of Katsuki they would call him "Midoriya" not to get confuse, but that can't be said for work hours.

Izuku and Katsuki stood there talking with the business man. The man was a new client that was going to work with them. To be polite they talked, but only for a short time. As they finish talking they continue searching for Kirishima.

There were many important people at the casino that they were stopped every second that they got separated. 

After half an hour of talking to people Izuku was finally free. As he turned around he notice that Katsuki was not there. "We must have separated." Izuku spoke to himself. Now Izuku's goal was not to find Kirishima, but his husband. 

As he was looking for Katsuki he bumped into someone. "My apologies I didn't mean to pump into you." as Izuku bowled.

"Midoriya?" It was kirishima 

"Kirishima, it's you." He said happily. They talked for a while until KIrishima spoke something that Izuku didn't expect. 

"Do you mind if I call you by your birth name?" Kirishima asked

"Of course." Izuku responded

"Well the Izuku, there is something we have to talk about. Mind coming this way so we can talk in private?" Kirishima asked