Chapter 7: Message

Izuku POV
I wake up hitting my head on the bed, I rub my eyes "Kacchan?" I asked

"Oi where here!" Kacchan yells and rushes to the bathroom as fast as he can. I swear I saw a little blush on his face, maybe it was just my mind. I get out of the bed getting new clothes from the league, because what I am wearing is too formal. I get the clothes I need and head to the bathroom, just to stop and remember that Kacchan was in there.

I stood there in front of the door, thinking what he said before, that it was right to snuggle each other because we are married..... but what about the other person that had red hair? Maybe Uraraka is right, it maybe be just a misunderstanding.

Since Kacchan was in the bathroom, maybe I should dress here. I start to change into something casual. Black jeans with a button up green shirt. After I am done, the bathroom door opens just to see Kacchan wearing the same clothes, but instead of a green it's a red button up shirt.

That shirt brings his eyes to life, he looks so hot and handsome I can't believe he is my husband "Oi I can hear you..." shut. I was mumbling again did he hear everything?!
"Tch. Annoying, come on let's go" and with that he grabbed my arm and guided me out of the jet.
He letted go of my arm when we had to go down the stairs. He went down first, I followed behind. There a limbo was waiting for us, he got in and then I went in. I sat besides him and he didn't seem to mind. After 5 minutes of silence I decide to break the ice." Umm... kacchan? So were are we heading?" I ask

"Well doesn't it seem obvious, we are at Hawaii and we are heading to a hotel that my family owns." He stated. Wait Hawaii! I always wanted to come here! Doesn't my family also have a hotel here? Either way, I can't wait! The beach, the view and the food! Maybe I can learn something new to cook! "Oi! If you really are that excited, do all those thing now that we are here, but instead with me tagging along. Don't get any ideas nerd. I really don't have anything to do here, since I had to come here against my will." He told me. I was mumbling again, I swear this habit of mine will get me in trouble someday. More than it has in the past.

" yeah. Of course Kacchan! I heard that Hawaii has this special food that can only be serve here! And........"

Katsuki POV
After that the nerd went rambling about everything he has heard of here, it was kinda of cute. This nerd really is messing with my head. Like really, first I get this feeling in my stomach and now I want to spent time with him!

Soon the limbo stopped and we got off. I went ahead to the register, but before I could say a word "Mr.Bakugou! We have your room ready! Please just fallow this gentlemen's and he'd hide you to your room, your bags will be taken right away!" The lady said.

If course, my mom must of told them, or it's just because I own this place. Deku just stood quiet, looking around the big hotel. Amazed by it.
The men guided us to the last floor and opened the door fo us. "This is your room sir." And then he left.

"Wow this amazing kacchan! It so big!" Deku said wandering off, to see the place. "It even has a second floor! And the view of amazing!" He said as he found the balcony. Our suit cases were at out room. 

"Tch. It's just the sun setting down. It happens all the time." I told him.
"Yeah, but not with the ocean at least were I live" he said. He was right, living at the city you can't see the sun setting down.

The nerd keeps wandering around, I just went straight to the bedroom, seeing there was only one bed.... again. I check the time and it's 6:41 it's almost time to eat. I get the phone and call to ask for food. "Oi! Nerd what do you want to eat!?" I ask him.
"Katsudon please!" He yells over the next room. I guess were having Katsudon for dinner. I call and make the order.

Just as I hang up the nerd comes in the room. "So you already order?" He asked stupidly. "Yeah" and with that het get exited. "Can't wait you eat!" As he turns in circle while walking. He's going to trip, for sure.

And the next thing I knew he fell, but in my direction. I shut my eyes ready for the impact. I open my eyes, just to be meet by green emerald eyes staring back at mine. The nerd face, turns a little pink and I can feel my face warming up. My heart is racing fast, that I think it could explode.

A few second past, but it felt like minutes even hours. The nerd eyes are so pretty, like a forest full with live. For some reason the nerd just stays there looking at me, staring at....my lips....

Izuku POV

Kacchan eyes are staring at mine. He looks so handsome.... those red ruby eyes, blond hair like the sun, and those red cherry lips. I lean in a little bit without noticing it. I can feel Kacchan arms around my neck and he pulls me closer. We are just a couple of centimeters away from kissing.

Our breaths are mixing, as I was abut to kiss him, there is a nock at the door. "Sir. Your food is ready!" A voice spoke form the other side of the door. Kacchan pushes me and get up to get the food. I just lay a in the floor a little bit, then get up and sat on the bed. After a few minutes, kacchan comes and goes to the kitchen that was in the first floor.

I fallow behind and sit at the table. "Thanks for the meal" we say in union. We eat in silence, it was kind of awkward neither of us were speaking.
I decide to speak up "so what are we doing tomorrow first?" I ask. He looks up from his plate
"Idk. You were the one that wanted things to do" he answers back
"Oh yeah, I guess... We can go to this restaurant that is very famous, I hope they have extra reservations for us" I ask. the restaurant is pretty well know, it is hard to eat there without having to make reservations 3 months before.

"Oh you mean that restaurant, isn't that owned by my family... well our family now since we are married, same goes for the hotel I guess" He tells me. Wait, they own it! And it is mine now too! Even the hotel!
"Wait! Isn't there a casino here?" I ask.
"Yeah, it's below.." as he continues eating.
"Ummm.. about what happened..." I say, not wanting to skip around it anymore
"What about it?" He ask. Staring at me.

I stay a moment thinking about what had happen today, the whole honeymoon, the times we cuddle, when we were about to kiss...... and maybe a secret lover.
Thinking about the last part made my stomach sick. It hurts. What if he decides to leave and go with the red hair? What if he loved that person really? I am scare that he will leave me... leaving me alone...again.

I spent my whole life, not having someone to love, having to reject everyone, not having the opportunity to love someone of my choice, having a strict rule of who I will meet. And now that I have him in my life, it may have been a short time, but it had changed my life.
Without thinking I say the next thing " Who is he?"

Kacchan stops eating and looks at me, like he did something wrong...."Come again?" He ask
Wanted answers, but what if I was wrong? "Nevermind" I say to him "I'm done eating, good night" and with that I rise up and head to the bedroom.

I get to the room and lay down the bed. Maybe I was just overthinking things. I hear a notification and sit up looking around to see Kacchans phone. I get it and stare at it. I shouldn't look, it's his privacy and I should respect.
Before I put the phone back, there is another notification I ignore, but then in the corner of my eye I saw "babe".

I unlock the phone, which didn't have a lock on. I check the the notification, it was a message from some name "shitty hair" and the message said:
"Hey babe! I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I miss you!...." there was more, but I didn't want to read anymore of it.

I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and sneak to a couch that was in the first floor, that was not near the kitchen. I could hear kacchans steps going to the bedroom.
I snuggle up to a tiny pillow that was near me and silently I was crying.