Chapter 8

Bakugou POV

As the nerd left I was there left speachless. How? Did he find out? But that can't be possible, can it? "who is he?" what kind of question is that? Unless he knew. I stood there, a million thoughts coming each second. I get my phone to check the time, but when I reach into my pocket there was nothing. I check my other pocket and nothing. I get up and head to the bedroom, that was the last place I was, it should be there.

Just as I got to the door I stop. What if the nerd was there? He should be, I watched him come this way. I take my chances and enter. As I grabbed the door handle and twist it, I peek inside and there was no one. I open the door fully and  there was no one there.

I look around and see my phone on the bed. I walk to it and pick it up. There was a notification, I open it up and it was a message from kiri. I look at the bed and see there is a blanket and a pillow missing.

I could feel a pain in my chest. I put my phone away not bothering to read the message. I rush down, to the living room. There in the couch was Deku. Holding a small pillow to his face. I approach closer and look at his face. He was a sleep.

Why was he here? His eyes were puffy. There are marks of tears in his face. There could be no way that he found out. I put my hand to touch his face, luckily he didn't wake up. I hold him in bridal style and carry him to our bedroom. As I get there, I could feel my phone in my pocket, vibrate. I didn't bother to look at it knowing well who is was from.
I got to the bed and lay Deku there. I grabbed more sheets and cover him.

I get my phone and look at.
"Hey babe! I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I miss you!," just from that I could tell this was going to end bad. "I wanted to talk, so I went to your house and founded out that you were not there. So where are you at?" Was the first message. I look at the second one. "Hey? You there? Either way, I think we need to have a talk. Who is he? The green boy? I know your married to him and all, but who is he to you?" Just with that I knew this was going to create trouble. I text back.

"Hey sh*tty hair" I text, right after he texted back.
"Sooo... about him, answer the question" not skipping around I guess
"Well as I told you before, I married him for business, that's all"
"... how about when you kissed him in the weeding...?'' That's right he saw that
"Tradition. That's all" I text him, looking at Deku sleeping peacefully
"How about when he approached you at the office?" Wait, he knows about that
"What do you mean?" Trying to play dumb
"I was heading to your new office in the morning, as I was about to enter I see through the glass door. Him approaching you and getting close..." he texted
"Well, he was trying to tell me something, that's all." I tell him clear
"Then where are you now then?" He texted
"...Honeymoon... NOT MY CHOICE... mom made me do it" I didn't knew what he would respond and so I waited
"So your there with him, for how long? Two weeks? Two days?" He texted
"Two weeks." I respond
"So your going to be with him alone for two weeks?!?!" He responded
"Some one jealous?" Text back
"No, just worry... does he know... well about us..." he texted back
"No. Nobody does and you know this."
"Yeah, but it feels wrong.... your'e technically having an affair on him..." he was right. What will I tell him, if he doesn't know already. "But you still love me right?" He texted back. I was about to respond, but did I actually love him??? He was the first one that I loved.... but Deku makes me feel different, something no one has done. I played it safe and texted.
"Of course, though we can't text all the time or he will be suspicious" I tell him
"Of course! I'll only text you if it is necessary" and with that we said our goodbyes.

I bring both my hands to my face. What have I gotten myself into? What is so special about this nerd? He is just a nerd....with beautiful eyes, a wonderful smile, and he makes me feel all warm inside....
Why am I thinking that! pushing that aside, I was tired even with the sleep I got at the jet, it wasn't enough. I change into more comfortable clothes and lay next to deku and put the covers over me.

I felt could and Deku was so warm. I wrap my arms around him, knowing I will regret it, but at that moment I didn't care. I feel him coming even closer. Hi back was touching my chest.
I burry my face into his fluffy hair. It smelled so fresh and sweet.
I could feel my eyes slowly shutting down. Wrapping my arms around him even more and intertwine our legs together. I felt right, like I was finally at home.

And with that the blond hair fell asleep.