Chapter 24

"Kacchan?" Izuku spoke. Katsuki responded with a hum. "I love you."

"Love you too nerd." as Katsuki leaned in and kissed him in the cheek. As he held the green male closer.

"Kacchan, what about the maids? Do you think they?" Izuku asked the blond.

"Nah, I told them to not come to this floor," Katsuki spoke. "Well what do you think?" Katsuki asked.

"Think of what?" Izuku asked.

"Did you enjoy it?" Katsuki asked.

"Kacchan! Don't ask things like that.." Izuku blushed to bring his hands to his face. "but.. I did." as Izuku kissed him.

"Do you want to practice again?" Katsuki asked smirking. Izuku in return just looked at him dead in the eye.

"Kacchan... no. My back hurts, my butt hurts, my throat hurts." Izuku spoke.

"You didn't complain when we were doing it?" Katsuki spoke. "You were "kacchan faster~"" Katsuki mocked him.

"Kacchan!" as Izuku reached for a pillow near him. Once he found one he threw it towards him.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. You know we still have to attend today?" Katsuki spoke.

"Attend what?" Izuku asked.

"The movie. Today we start the filming." Katsuki spoke.

"I forgot! Wait... Kacchan! People may be able to see the bite marks!" Izuku spoke.

"Yeah that was the point," Katsuki mumbled under his breath.

"Did you say something?" Izuku asked.

"Nothing. No one will be able to see." Katsuki reassured Izuku.

"If you say so then. What time is it?" Izuku asked.

"10 a.m." Katsuki spoke.

"We have been laying in bed that long? Come on let's get up. We're going to be late!" Izuku spoke. (Izuku woke up at 5 in the morning)

"Alright, can you walk?" Katsuki asked.

"What kind of question is that?" as Izuku stepped out of the bed. " Of course I ca-" Izuku fell. "I can not." Izuku finished off.

"hahaha, let me help you." As katsuki picked him up and carried him up bridal style. "but before we go, let's take a bath and get some clothes on." Katsuki spoke taking him to the shower.

"Okay," Izuku spoke laying his face onto Katsuki's chest.

After they took a bath Katsuki carried Izuku to the kitchen.

"Hello masters." Yuuma greeted them. "Your food is ready," Yuuma spoke taking out to dishes with food on them. "Where would you like to eat?" Yuuma asked.

"Let's eat in the garden!" Izuku spoke.

"Alright, Yuuma right?" Katsuki spoke. In return Yuuma nodded. "Take our food to the garden."

"Of course." as Yuuma headed to the garden with the two plates.

"Kacchan? Since there are maids, is there a butler? and head maid?" Izuku asked, still being held by Katsuki.

"Yeah Yuuma is the head maid and the butler was sick, but he should be here today," Katsuki spoke.

"And what's his name?"

"His name is Electro " Katsuki spoke as he walked towards the garden's direction.

"Hmm.. okay." as Izuku looked around to see if he could see Electro.