Chapter 26: A New Player

"We have to get up... but I don't wanna" Izuku whined hugging his husband.

"Yeah? You know we can't do that, we have work." sitting up.

"But what about the kids?" Still not letting go.

"Nerd, let go of my waist. We have to get ready." pushing him away.

"But it's five in the morning!" getting off the bed.

"What can you do about it? We have work." heading off the showers.

"Fine, but you'll have to make it up for me." heading to the other shower.

"Sure," His voice fading away.

"Morning masters. For today's breakfast, we have green tea along with Blackberry-Mint Scones. Crapes, Cornflake-crusted Brioche French toast and a bowl of mixed berries with honey." Yuuma spoke giving them each a plate.

"Thank you Yuuma." Izuku thanked.

"Looks like the new chief isn't half bad," Katsuki spoke taking a bite from his breakfast.

"I agree, this is delicious." eating.

"Are the kids going to school today? Or Monday?" Izuku asked.

"Monday, for today they will come to the office with us. If I remember correctly, you're meeting with Uraraka today, You can take one or both of the kids when you leave." Katsuki spoke, drinking his tea.

"Alright, but do we have to wake them up? It's very early in the morning for them, you know." Izuku spoke finishing his breakfast.

"Yeah, Electro will bring them to the office when they wake up. They need their sleep after all." Finishing the food, heading to the front doors.

"Alright, we are leaving. Electro I leave you in charge of my children. You better take care of them, or else." Katsuki spoke in a threatening voice.

"Yes, sir. They're in good hands."

"It better."

"Kacchan! I'm leaving without you if you don't hurry up!" Izuku yelled.

"Coming!" Katsuki spoke, turning around leaving to work.

_____________________________________

"Wake up! Some ladies came in and gave us food! Wake up, sister!" Katsuma spoke, jumping on the bed.

"Five more minutes..." Mahoro spoke, drifting back to sleep.

"Morning young mistress, young master. My name is Electro, the head butler. I'll be in charge of your safety." Electro spoke, lifting the plate of food. "For now you should get up and eat breakfast. Afterward, you will be dressed and be taken to your parents."

"Are they not here?" Katsuma asked.

"No, they left for work."

"I see, thanks. Mahoro get up!"

"Fine, but only because I'm hungry."

__________________________________

"Kacchan! I'm worried! What if something happens to them!" Izuku yelled.

"Nerd, calm down, there is nothing to worry about. I'm sure things are fine, okay. Plus Electro is watching over them. If anything were to happen, he'll be able to handle it."' Katsuki spoke, working on the computer.