Chapter 14: Back to Japan

I ran and ran until I couldn't see the hotel anymore. I was hurt, betrayed, cheated on! I had many emotions.
As much as I wanted to go back to his arms I know I can't.
I go to the restaurant which was still open. I stumble upon the entrance. One of the waitresses saw me and took me in. They guided me to where me and Kacchan went last time. They took me there so no one could bother me which I appreciated it.

As I sit down I start crying again. What I am suppose to do now? Mom would be mad, and Mistuki would be disappointed towards Kacchan. I couldn't ask them for help.
That's when I remember that I had my phone with me. I take it out and start calling my secretary.
As I put the phone near my ear and start to calm down. I was waiting for her to pick up. After a few moments she answers.
"Izuku? What do you want? It's late at night?" She asked. After she finish I couldn't hold it and start crying once again which she could hear.
"Izu! What happened?!" She asked worryingly.
"K-kacchan.. H-he cHeaTed oN mE!" I tell her.
"He what! Hold on a minute," she says as I can hear her moving around things. "Okay your at Hawaii right? I inform the pilot of the jet and he can bring you ack." She inform me. How she did that? Well I don't know, but either way I didn't want to stay here any longer.
"Is that alright for you?" She asked
"Y-yeah, thanks again." I tell her as I calm down a little.
"Of course, now you just make your way to the jet I will take care about everything." She said.

After that she just kept talking to me to calm me down. She assured me that everything will be okay. I also told her everything, the necklace's, the make out, everything.
As I got to the jet the pilot was there and I just went inside and we took off...
I get to the bed and the memories of kacchan and I come back. I throw myself onto the bed and just cry myself to sleep...

I feel someone pock my face. I open my eyes and see it was crystal.
"Hey sleepy head, come on you already landed." She said to me helping me get up. She guides me to a car and then head to her house.
Once we got back to her house I see Uraraka in the front steps.

Uraraka rushes towards me and hugs me tightly.
"Hey, it's alright. She told me everything. Let's go inside there is some ice cream." Uraraka assure me.
I just nod my head and look back at crystal.
"Don't worry about me. I have some things to do, I'll be back." She told as she enter the car and drove off.
I just enter with Uraraka and head to the couch. She puts some Netflix on and start eating the Ice cream.

In the middle of the movie I fell asleep...

As Izuku fell asleep Uraraka went to get some blankets and putted it around Izuku.
As this was happening Crystal drove back to the jet and went back to Hawaii to pick up the belongings of Izuku.

While on the plane she called both Inko and Mistuki and told me that an incident happen that cause the honey moon of Izuku and Katuki to be cut short. Inko and Mistuki understood and didn't question anything. They trusted Crystal.

While on the jet she also made phone calls to the rest of Izuku's friends and told them the situation. She told them to help Izuku in anyway. To make sure Katsuki doesn't get near him again.
Once she arrived at Hawaii she went to the hotel and went to get the things of Izuku. Along with all the things he bought.
What she was most annoy was that Katuki has the audacity to ask for forgiveness.

As she left the hotel she went back to her house . Sure it took her long and may have cause her to be behind schedule, but she didn't care.
Back with Izuku once he woke up. He and Uraraka went to his "house" and picked some of his stuff. At least the ones he's going to need for work and just generally clothes.

Izuku didn't want to be near Katuki. He was still hurt and seeing him again Izuku would breaks down.
As he got his stuff he drove back to Crystals house.
"You sure you're going to okay?" Uraraka asked.
"Yeah. I still have to run the business. I will have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm pretty sure ka-Bakugou will be back in two days. Enough time for me to get together and be able to see him again. Although I think no matter what I can't see him the same." He said to her.
"Yeah okay. I trust you." Uraraka said back.

A couple of hours later Crystal came back.
"Hey Izu. So how are you holding?" She asked
"Better." He told her.
"Izu I inform your mother and Mistuki about cutting the honey moon short. Don't worry I didn't tell them the reason." Crystal assured him.
Izuku was relieved. Although he hate bakugou for what he had done, he still didn't want to get him in trouble.

As the day went on Izuku did his best to tell himself that he didn't love Katsuki, however his heart felt the opposite.
The very next day Izuku went to his office and of course the paparazzi were all waiting for him to arrive.
As Izuku got off in one of his cars the paparazzi surrounded him. Security and body guards came to protect Izuku.
The paparazzi had many questions, there were many about his early arrival from the honey moon, others about where was his husband. One particular got his attention. "Is it true that Bakugou Katsuki cheated on you? According to one visitor they saw Mr.Bakugou kissing a red hair, is it true?" The reporter asked.
Gosh they already knew that much? Izuku turned to the reporter.
"To answer that question, no. He did no such thing. The honey moon was cut short caused by an emergency." And with that Izuku left and entered the building. No reporter could enter.

As Izuku got to his office he looked towards Katsuki's desk. What had he done? This could cause the whole marriage to go to waste. And most of all he played with his heart.
The kisses, hug, cuddles, the touches, he missed them all. But he knew that it was all a lie. Everything was a lie. And he knew better than to trust people like that. In the past he had clients that treated him kindly and acted friendly, but behind his back they talked trash about him. In those situations he cut them out, ignore them, or just simply erase them out of his life, but this was his husband.

His husband. He couldn't do anything than just ignore him and that was what he as going to do.