Chapter 21: Back Together

As Izuku entered the house, Aizawa closed the door behind.

 "Well, alright then. Now what happen?" Aizawa asked. In Izuku just sighted and took seat at the couch. Bringing his hands to his face. 

 "How do I start? Well the biggest thing is that Katsuki cheated." Izuku said looking away from Aizawa.

 Aizawa of all things did not expect that. Aizawa just stared at Izuku, hoping it would be a joke or something. After second of silence, Aizawa understood that Izuku was not joking. Aizawa took a breath and approached Izuku, sitting the opposite side of the couch.

 "I'm all ears." Aizawa spoke. With that Izuku turned around and looked at him. Opening his mouth, he told everything that happened. Seconds turn into minutes and minutes turn into hours. 

Izuku's mouth closed and open, always something new coming out. Like how he felt about it, how confused he was feeling, how he doesn't know what to do next. It was all a puzzle to Izuku. In his whole life he could solve anything that life threw to him.... but Kacchan, it was different.

 He was a puzzle that Izuku could never solve... and he liked it. Of all the people that showed interest in him, they never caught Izuku's attention. Not until Kacchan came to his life. The only person he felt anything towards.He lied to him for the first couple of weeks they meet, but after what he heard Kirishima, he had different thoughts. Maybe he could give him a second chance, but he didn't want to.... No it wasn't the he didn't want, but because he was scared.

 Scared of being cheated on again.

 Scared that Kacchan would leave him. 

 Scared of what he might feel. 

 He was being selfish, he wasn't worry about what the other felt... but what he felt. He was only worrying about himself.

 After Izuku saying out loud, what he refused to see. Made him see what the problem was. Both of them had misunderstood feelings.

 Aizawa just, listen to every word Izuku said, taking important notes while doing it.

 "I was scared this whole time. I refused to see the truth that I have been avoiding the whole time." Izuku said.

 "That is right. It is not only you, but him too." Aizawa spoke.

 "The what should I do? I have no idea what to do.." Izuku spoke. 

 "For starters, I would recommend both of you to talk. Say what you are feeling about this whole situation, the hear him out." Aizawa spoke. 

With out wasting a second. Izuku rose up from the couch."I must go." As Izuku proceeded to exit the house. As Izuku left, Aizawa just sighted.

 "That kid is something. Hope it works for him," as he got off the couch and taking out a sleeping bag. "I need a nap." as he gets in the sleeping bad and falls asleep.

 Izuku must do what he need to do. Entering his vehicle, Izuku went to the fastest route to get home. 

 Coming close to the house, Izuku took a deep breath. "I got this." Izuku told himself. 

 Parking his vehicle, he entered the house. As he entered, the smell of Katsudon hit him. Taking out his coat and shoes, he headed to the kitchen. On entering he saw Katsuki cooking, wearing an apron saying "Kiss the cook".

 Izuku couldn't hold his laughter.

 "W-what is this?" Izuku said between laughs. In return Katsuki turned around. 

 "What is it? Don't like my outfit?" Katsuki said approaching Izuku. 

 "Nope, the opposite actually," as Katsuki stopped in front of him. "It looks cute... like you." without any warning Izuku reached Katsuki's face and kissed him.

 katsuki was one head taller then Izuku. So Izuku had to be in his tippy toes. 

 It took Katsuki by surprised! Katsuki stood there for a moment, not knowing what to do! but after a moment he wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist and deepen the kiss. 

 Izuku was the first one to separated to get some air. "Kacchan.." 

 "Izu.." as Katsuki cupped Izuku's face, capturing his lips once more. They kept kissing like it was their last kiss. Until the smell of burnt food caught their attention.

Katsuki separated from from Izuku and went to save the food. Luckly for him, the food was saved. Katsuki putted them in a plate and served it at the table.

"Kacchan!" Izuku pouted, angry that Katsuki separated from the kiss.

"Sorry, baby." Katsuki said.

After those two words escaped their mouths, both blushed from embarrassment. "Soooo, the kiss... what was that about?" Katsuki asked.

"What? You didn't like it?" Izuku asked.

"No no no, I liked it," Katsuki confessed. "but why? Didn't I hurt you? didn't I caused you pain? I was the reason, you got hurt," Katsuki spoke "I was! and I can't forgive myself for that... I don't deserve you.." Katsuki said, looking down.

"No! I'm that one that doesn't deserve you! I was selfish, I was worrying only about myself and not you! My husband, the love of my life." Izuku spoke, with a smile on his face. Approaching Katsuki.

"The love of your life?" katsuki repeated, not sure if he heard right.

"Yes! So let's stop hurting each other and start loving each other.," Izuku said hugging Katsuki. "Just don't leave my side." Izuku said burying his face into Katsuki's chest. 

"Yeah, I like that." As Katsuki hugged back.

They stood there in each other's embrace, not letting go. That is until two little demons decided to interrupt.

"Lucy, Bomber!" Izuku said. "They want to eat kacchan." 

"Heard ya nerd." as Katsuki letted go. 

That night's dinner was the best. For the first time since the honey moon, they slept together in each others embrace. 

"Hey, Kacchan?" Izuku asked in the middle of the night. "Remember that night, you said that you'll make it up to me?" Izuku said lifting his face to see the blonds face.

"Yeah, what about it?" Katsuki asked.

"Well I thought about it and I have my answer!" Izuku said,

"What is it?" Katsuki asked.

"To always be together." Izuku said.

"That's it? That won't be a problem. The only problem is for you to still be a wake at this time. We have work tomorrow." Katsuki said.

"Yeah, okay. Good night kacchan." and with that Izuku went to sleep.

Although now that they were together, Katsuki was bothered by the movie. He asked for the scene that Izuku was playing... and in one he had to kiss someone... not only that, but the workers at the movie were a "fan" of Izuku.

No one better touch his husband or they'll regret it. He'll make sure, no one will flirt or touch him. Katsuki promised himself.

What Katsuki didn't know was that, the promised was harder to accomplish.

Especially with a rival name Shoto Todoroki.